5th June 2017, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum age criteria required to write SSLC exam in Karnataka?

What is the minimum age criteria required to write SSLC exam in Karnataka? Where to get the official information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the details soon. Please give me the answer on this. Thank you!

5th June 2017, 06:30 PM
rachamallamanoj

Default Re: What is the minimum age criteria required to write SSLC exam in Karnataka?

SSLC stands for Secondary School Leaving Certificate. SSLC is a common eligibility examination popular in many states in India, especially Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu. The minimum age limit for SSLC exam is 16years which should be completed.

The candidates who are below 16 years cannot apply for the exam which is taken strictly.
6th June 2017, 07:00 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum age criteria required to write SSLC exam in Karnataka?

The minimum age criteria required to write SSLC examination in Karnataka is 16 years. Candidates who are less than 16 years of age are not allowed to appear in SSLC examination in Karnataka. To know the official information regarding age criteria required to appear in SSLC examination in Karnataka, you can contact your school principal or you can check official website of Karnataka SSLC Board.
9th September 2019, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

What's the minimum age limit for writing SSLC exam in karnataka PRIVATE
15th September 2019, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

I would like to do 2nd PUC as correspondence....but I had done my 1st PUC in regular college is there any issues in doing 2nd PUC as correspondence?
6th November 2019, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Will the age criteria change every year for sslc?
19th March 2020, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the maximum age limit to write sslc exam in karnataka
17th June 2020, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Whats the max age limit to write Sslc exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?