21st February 2012, 05:45 PM
Pratik pednekar

What is necessary to get a good Merchant Navy College?

What is necessary to get good merchant navy college?...please tell me

25th February 2012, 06:45 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is necessary to get a good Merchant Navy College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pratik pednekar View Post
What is necessary to get good merchant navy college?...please tell me
There are various institutes in India which offers courses related to Merchant Navy. Some of the major courses for Merchant Navy aspirants are:

B.Sc- Nautical Science
B.Sc- Marine Engineering

Pre-Sea Courses for:
  • Deck Cadets
  • Mechanical Engineers
  • General Purpose Rating

To be eligible for the courses in Nautical Science and Marine Engineering, candidate must have qualified +2 level of exam with the subject combination of Physics, Chemistry and Maths.
To join some of the reputed institutes offering the course, candidates will also need to qualify entrance examination either conducted by the Institute itself or by any other national level examination in the relevant discipline.

Therefore, to be considered eligible by top institutes, one must hold a good academic record and should have done exceptionally well in the entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?