26th January 2012, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

What is the next date of Assistant Commissioner exam?

i want detail about assistent commisioner exam and what will be next date of this exam. and give me shedule about this exam.

28th June 2015, 01:18 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the next date of Assistant Commissioner exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want detail about assistent commisioner exam and what will be next date of this exam. and give me shedule about this exam.
If you want to become an Assistant Commissioner then you need to sit for IPS or Indian Police Service which is one of the three most prestigious civil service examination. This exam is conducted by the UPSC or Union Public Service Commission.

ACP is a very high rank in the police department and it cant be achieved so easily. If you are able to crack the IPS examination somehow then you will be appointed as the ASP. Then slowly and steadily you have to climb up the ladder of success where finally you might get a chance to become the ACP. The entire decision will be taken by judging your performance level.

IPS Exam Details:-

To become an IPS Officer the following three stages have to be cleared by you:-
  1. CSAT
  2. Mains
  3. Interview session
Educational Qualification:- You need to have an undergraduate degree in any discipline of your choice from a recognized university.

Age Limit:- 21-32 years

There is a maximum of five years relaxation for the SC/ST candidates and three years of relaxation for the OBC categories.

IPS 2015 Application Form / Registration:-

Apply online:- 23-05-2015 to 19-06-2015.

Exam Date:-

Preliminary Exam: 23.08.2015 (Sunday)
Main Exam: 18.12.2015 (Friday)

Official Website: http://www.upsconline.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?