3rd December 2011, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

What are the options available in further studies Mathematics after doing 12th?

I,Shilpi agarwal,the student of 12th standard..i want to do my further studies in mathematics.please tell me about the current courses of mathematics.

8th December 2011, 07:35 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the options available in further studies Mathematics after doing 12th?

You can find many options in mathematics after 12th. You can do B.Sc Mathematics and opt to study further after completion of this course. You can even join for B.Sc Computer Science or BCA if you have an interest in computers apart from mathematics. You can also do B.Sc in Physics or Chemistry as in these streams also you learn mathematics. You can also do engineering in any stream.
8th December 2011, 09:28 PM
susmitarani sethi
Member+

Default Re: What are the options available in further studies Mathematics after doing 12th?

You can find many options in mathematics after 12th. You can do B.Sc Mathematics and opt to study further after completion of this course. You can even join for B.Sc Computer Science or BCA if you have an interest in computers apart from mathematics. You can also do B.Sc in Physics or Chemistry as in these streams also you learn mathematics. You can also do engineering in any stream
8th December 2011, 10:06 PM
bhavana_bunty

Hai Friend,
Mathematics is really a good subject...I too like mathematics....And you have many options after your 12 th(in accordance to mathematics)
1) B.TECH i.e engineering in any field
2)Iy you go for degree, you can do B.sc maths
3)B.sc physics or chemistry......
Mathematics is almost very common in most of the branches....so you can go for any of them....
9th December 2011, 12:03 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
after completion of 12th with maths you can go for higher studies like-

1.B.Sc in maths

2.BCA- if you have interest in computers..After this you can go for MCA course. Which is much job prospective..

3.BBA- If you have interest in management field.

etc..

You can go for any of these course..

All the best.
8th January 2012, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

what r the options available after completing B.sc maths
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?