7th March 2013, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage ration for BC(CS)? How to take admission?

i want known all informaton about the percentage ratio for addmission in Bc(cs) . is it best after doing ics (math stat comp) ? And also the demands /requirements for this Bc(cs).

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility for group I exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Percentage required for B.Ed admission? Is it possible to get admission in B.Ed? Fee structure for admission?
  3. Procedure to get full amount in education loan if got admission through management quota? Is it that we have to get the loan only in the banks allotted to us through the ration card?
  4. Can I seek admission into Govt. Engineering Colleges in Tamil Nadu if i've pursued 10+2 studies in Kerala ?
  5. Eligibility criteria for admission in Govt. engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  6. What was the cut-off percentage for last year M.Sc(geography) admission? I've secured 61% marks in Geography
  7. What are the documents needed to be submitted to obtain non creamy layer certificate from Village Office in Kerala?
  8. Is the ration card necessary for B.E counseling in Tamilnadu?
  9. Detailed information, admission procedure, percentage required and scope of CA in Abroad? How can I do self preparation? -- [New]
  10. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for admission in B.Ed program?
  11. How much minimum percentage of marks is required in 12th for taking admission in law schools?
  12. What is the minimum percentage required for applying and admission
  13. Percentage required for admission in MBA?
  14. Date of sale of admission form? What is the percentage required for admission?
  15. Will I get admission in BJ college if my board percentage is 83%?
  16. How do I get admission in MA(Hindi or Education) after scoring 42 percentage? Where can I get admission?
  17. Admission to B.Tech on the basis of board exam percentage?
  18. Can I take admission on behalf of my PG percentage? I have scored 42% in UG
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?