14th August 2017, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage required for hearing handicap to apply for government jobs in Telangana?

Sir/Mam, As per audiogram report my left year is 90 decibel loss and right year is 60 decibel loss can I consider for hearing handicap and what would be hearing loss percentage. What is the minimum percentage for hearing handicap person in Telangana government?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Government job being a complete hearing handicap?
  2. Can a 13% visually handicapped person apply for government jobs? How to consider 13% disability in government jobs?
  3. Can I apply as disabled person, if my left ear is not hearing?
  4. Can I apply for government jobs in normal vacancy category being a 13 percentage low vision?
  5. What is the percentage required to apply for Government jobs and SSC jobs?
  6. Age limit to apply for jobs under Telangana State Government?
  7. What is the minimum age criteria to apply for government jobs in Telangana state?
  8. Am I eligible for physically challenged category for government jobs if I have only one kidney?
  9. What will be the best career option for hearing impaired students in private and government sector?
  10. What are the best government jobs available for physically handicap Zoologist?
  11. Required percentage to apply for government jobs? Current government jobs?
  12. What are the government jobs I can apply if I am visually challenged and completed diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  13. Are there any government jobs for Handicap students?
  14. List of jobs a candidate with hearing problem can apply for? I'm interested in technology education and pursuing B.com
  15. Can I get government job after completing the 12th with 91 percentage marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What kind of job will I get after completion of AMAESI course? Can I apply for government job? How much percentage is required?
  17. Percentage required in B.Sc to apply for Government jobs?
  18. What are the best government jobs to apply beingor physically handicap zoologist
26th July 2019, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the percentage required for hearing handicap to apply for government jobs in Telangana?

How much percentage. Need to apply handicap pension
7th January 2021, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the percentage required for hearing handicap to apply for government jobs in Telangana?

I'm a hearing handicap person. The amount of the percentage in the certificate is 51% . Can i apply for any govt job? Please reply... please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?