30th October 2012, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

What is the percentage required for Mechanical Engineering in 10th and 12th

Percentage require for mechanical engineering in 10th and 12th.....?

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required for mechanical engineering in 12th standard?
  2. Having less than 60% in 10th and 12th will become a barrier to get job after B.Tech?
  3. Minimum percentage required for diploma in mechanical engineering after 12th?
  4. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?
  5. How much percentage is required for diploma in mechanical course after 10th?
  6. Whether IT Industries requires sufficient percentage in 10th and 12th for job recruitment?
  7. Which mechanical companies are providing jobs for those who have passed 10th with 62.5%, 12th with 52%, B.E with 68%?
  8. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in VJTI, Mumbai? -- [New]
  9. Percentage of marks required in 12th and 10th standard for clearing placement exams?
  10. What is the minimum percentage required to do B.E in mechanical engineering?
  11. Required percentage in 10th and 12th class to become IAS Officer?
  12. How much percentage is required in diploma in mechanical engineering to get admission in top engineering colleges in India
  13. Colleges in Dehradun for Aeronautical engineering after 12th standard? Percentage required?
  14. Minimum Percentage Required in 10th,12th and B.Tech to Clear GATE Eligibility
  15. What is the percentage marks required in class 10th and 12th to become a scientist?
  16. Minimum percentage required in 10th and 12th standard for CAT? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Required Percentage of Marks in 10th and 12th Class to join Indian Air Force?
  18. How much percentage is required in 12th to get a seat in top engineering colleges with CSE stream?
9th December 2012, 08:50 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage required for Mechanical Engineering in 10th and 12th

Pass in HSC from any recognized board is the qualification required for mechanical engineering. This qualification must be obtained with PCM as subjects. Admission to the course is done on the basis of national level (AIEEE) or state level (MHTCET) entrance exams. Candidates with an aggregate of 50% marks can attend these selection tests. Further details can be collected from the website of engineering colleges that offers ME course.
13th June 2013, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the percentage required for Mechanical Engineering in 10th and 12th

how much percentage is required for admission in diploma for mechanical engg after paasing 12 std
25th June 2013, 12:38 PM
Winning Spirit

Dear Friend,

* My friend, your 10th standard has no role in deciding your entry in to an engineering college.

* But the higher secondary mark must be literally high to secure an admission in a reputed engineering college.

* You could make an entry easily to the mechanical course, but the thing is that depending upon your marks, you will be securing a seat in the high and low grade colleges.

Best wishes :-)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?