4th September 2016, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Possibilities to write JEE Main and other engineering entrance exams if got 17 marks in Mathematics from ICSE board?

Hello sir, I have passed 12th from ICSE board and got only 17 marks in Mathematics. Please tell me am I eligible to write JEE Main and other engineering entrance exam? Should I reappear in 12th for good marks?

Related Questions:
  1. Changing board from ICSE to CBSE is beneficial for JEE Main and Advanced preparation?
  2. Which book is better for any engineering entrance exams? How to get success in entrance exam without attending entrance exams?
  3. Can i appear for IIT JEE while studying last year Diploma course?
  4. How to do aerospace after passing 2nd PUC or IIT mains?
  5. Can i appear for JEE MAIN with 80% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the minimum marks required in class 12th to pursue Aeronautical Engineering? Which entrance exam I have to write? -- [New]
  7. Can I give both compartmental and JEE Main exam in 2016? What should I fill up in form, 12th marks or appearing?
  8. Can I appear in JEE Main 2017 if appearing in 12th board exams 2017?
  9. What would be the over all rank for JEE mains if I have scored 190-200 marks?
  10. Can I apply for JEE Main and Advanced if completed 12th in 4th attempts?
  11. Can I apply for JEE Main 2016 twice, one on the basis of 12th and another on the basis of Diploma?
  12. How can I participate for IIT examination after passing BSEB class 10th?
  13. Which subject are to choose in school if one want to study aeronautic engineer?
  14. JEE Main cut off for admission to JEE Advanced 2014?
  15. Marks allotment for mathematics ICSE board exam?
  16. Is it possible to appear in JEE Main if qualify Physics and Chemistry from CBSE and Maths from NIOS?
  17. What are the possibilities for me to get a seat in government colleges after scoring 66 in JEE Mains?
  18. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in IIST? How much I should try to get in through JEE Main?
5th September 2016, 10:39 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibilities to write JEE Main and other engineering entrance exams if got 17 marks in Mathematics from ICSE board?

1. You are not eligible for any engineering entrance examination with 17 marks in mathematics from ICSE board. JEE stands for Joint Entrance Examination which is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education.

2. The eligibility criteria for JEE Main examination is that you must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Minimum of 50% marks in board exam is required.

Those who have failed in any subject or secured less than 50% marks are not eligible for JEE Main exam, you should reappear for board exams and achieve minimum percentage marks required for this exam.
6th September 2016, 01:49 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibilities to write JEE Main and other engineering entrance exams if got 17 marks in Mathematics from ICSE board?

I would be better if you re-appear for your mathematics examination and try to score well in it and then after that you should opt for the above mentioned examination or else you will have to face lot of difficulties in your future when opting for admission in college or opting for job later on.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?