16th June 2016, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for NDA (Air Force) AFTER completing class 12th with Science?

Hello Sir, I have passed class 12th with science. Please tell me the procedure to apply for NDA exams (Air Force).

Related Questions:
16th June 2016, 10:38 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for NDA (Air Force) AFTER completing class 12th with Science?

NDA stands for National Defence Academy. It is a joint services academy of Indian Armed Forces namely Army, Navy and Air Force. To join in NDA, you should have to appear in NDA examination. The NDA examination is conducted by UPSC twice a year in the months of April and September.

Procedure to Apply for NDA Examination :-

=> You can apply for NDA examination through online at UPSC official website www.upsconline.nic.in once, the NDA examination notification has been released by UPSC.

=> Before filling the online application form, you are advised to read the instructions in the UPSC official website.

=> You need to complete the Online Application form containing two stages i.e., Part I and Part II which are available int he UPSC official website.

=> Before filling up Online Application, you must have to scan your photograph and signature in .jpg format in such a manner that each file should not exceed 40 KB and must not be less than 3 KB in size for the photograph and 1 KB for the signature.

=> After completion of filling the application form, you should pay an examination fee of Rs. 100/- by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash or through SBI net banking facility or by using any Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.

This complete your application process for NDA examination. You will receive a confirmation mail regarding your application. Before the examination date, you can download admit card for appearing in NDA examination. If you qualify all the rounds of the NDA examination, you can join in Indian Air Force.
17th June 2016, 02:23 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for NDA (Air Force) AFTER completing class 12th with Science?

After completion of your 12th standard you have to apply for NDA exam conducted by UPSC. UPSC conducts NDA exams for Indian army, Indian Air force and Indian Navy. First of all you have to qualify the written exam. After cracking the written entrance exam you have to appear in the interview. If you clear the interview then you have to qualify the medical test.
Your age must be in between sixteen and half years to 19 years for applying NDA.
17th June 2016, 11:16 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

UPSC conducts NDA exam every year for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA. You have completed your 12th standard and want to apply for NDA exam. Following are the details for this exam:

Educational qualification:

>>Candidates must Pass 12th Class of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University for Army Wing of NDA
>>12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University for Air Force and Naval Wings of NDA

Selection Procedure: The selection procedure consists of written exam, Psychological Aptitude test, Intelligence & Personality test and SSB interview.

Procedure to apply:

>> Log on to the website www.upsconline.nic.in.

>>Click on “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC”.

>>Select the desired post & fill the Part I Online Application form by selecting the link.

>>Fill all the application form and submit it.

>>After successful submission, a unique Registration ID will be generated, note it
down.

>>Make the fee payment and revisit the website.

>>Select Part II Registration and Log in yourself.

>>Fill all the mandatory details in Part II of Application.

>> After submitting the application form, take print out of system generated application form for further reference.

>>If you still have any confusion regarding the procedure to apply or want to know about the exam pattern then you can go through the detailed advertisement of UPSC NDA exam in below attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Notification-English-UPSC-NDA-NA-I-Examination.pdf(375.9 KB, 20 views)
17th June 2016, 12:18 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

NDA examination is conducted for recruitment in Air Force, Navy and Army.

The eligibility to appear for Air Force recruitment is :-

Air Force --- 10+2 from any recognised board with PCM as main paper.

Male candidates with age between 16.5-19.5 years.

So, you can appear for examination. The examination is conducted in two stages as written and SSB. The examination is conducted in April and September.

For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?