17th November 2016, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a Loco Pilot after completing SSLC from Brllary?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing SSLC from Bellary, My Aim is to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railway so I want to know how can I become a Loco Pilot after completing SSLC? Please answer as soon as possible.

2nd December 2016, 07:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a Loco Pilot after completing SSLC from Brllary?

For becoming a loco pilot you have to first of all complete ITI or diploma in engineering in specialized trade. This qualification is the minimum requirement to apply for this job. Exam is conducted by RRB for loco pilot post.

After you have the above qualification, you need to apply for job, when their is a notification. Selection will be based on the performance in the written exam and physical fitness test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?