26th March 2016, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for applying MA course? How to get the application form?

What is the procedure followed for applying MA course? How to get the application form? Can you please give me the information which is required for the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to apply in IGNOU OPENMAT? Cost of application form?
  2. Procedure of submission of AIEEE form offline? From where to buy the application form?
  3. Where to get the application form for applying scholarship for doing MBBS? What is the procedure followed to get the scholarship?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC? From where I will the application form?
  5. What is the procedure to follow for applying Government job?
  6. How can I get the application form of OPENMAT? Procedure to apply?
  7. I have made a mistake while filling the aieee aplication form -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to apply online application form for bachelor of physiotherapy?
  9. Where to get BHEL summer training application form? Procedure to apply?
  10. Procedure for applying for M.Ed exam? Last date of submission of application forms?
  11. Website where online application form of Bachelor of Physiotherapy is available? Procedure to apply?
  12. What is the last date of application for Army Dental Corps? Where can I get the application form? Procedure to apply?
  13. Procedure to apply for UGC NET exam? How to get the challan form, application form?
  14. From where to get the NATA application form in Gujarat? Procedure to apply for NATA exam?
  15. How can I download the application form of SLET? Procedure to apply?
  16. Where can I get application form for applying for an internship in BSNL, Bangalore?
  17. From where I will get application form of SLET in Tamil Nadu? Procedure to apply and last date of application?
  18. Application procedure for applying for AIEEE and AIPMT online? Date of the entrance exams?
15th July 2017, 03:56 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for applying MA course? How to get the application form?

M.A stands for Master of Arts and it is two year duration course. The eligibility to get admission in course is :

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

All other eligibility varies with discipline and institute in which candidate want to get admission.

The application form for admission in course will be available online in most of the institutes in some of them offline application form is available.

To get more detail about admission in any particular institute visit at official website.
15th July 2017, 08:59 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for applying MA course? How to get the application form?

To apply for admission in master degree required eligibility is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, if you have passed bachelor degree you will be eligible to get admission in master degree in the same discipline or in subsidiary paper.

The admission is offered through entrance test or on merit basis it varies with universities.

So, you must visit official link of respective institute to get detail about admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?