22nd March 2016, 10:47 PM
sridharan R

What is the procedure followed to join Anna University for doing M.Sc Physics?

What is the procedure followed to join Anna University for doing M.Sc Physics? Can you please let me know the steps which I need to follow for the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon on this. Awaiting for the reply. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to join Anna University for doing M.Sc Physics? -- [New]
  2. How to apply for M.Sc Physics in Anna University being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Physics?
  3. Does PSG tech, Anna University Chennai and Bharathiyar University offer MSc Medical Physics?
  4. What is the procedure to take admission for MSc Physics? I am currently doing BSc Physics
  5. Procedure to get scholarship for PhD in Physics?
  6. How to join NRI quota? Procedure to join Anna University? I am an NRI student studying 12th in Muscat
  7. Procedure to do M.Tech after M.A degree from distance in Anna University?
  8. How to join PG course in Electronics and Telecommunication in Anna University?
  9. Anna University exam model question papers for MSc Physics
  10. Eligibility to join for ME(computer science) under ANNA university after MCA? ? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Cutoff marks required in 12th to study B.Sc(Physics) in Anna University?
  12. Will I be able to join M.E in Anna University after passing B.E Civil?
  13. Procedure to join BSc electronics media in Anna University?
  14. What should I do having done Physics honours with 80%?
  15. Can I join Ph.D in top universities after completing MSc in Physics with 88% from Bharathyar University
  16. How to join M.Phil in Anna University after completion of M.Sc in Food Science and Nutrition?
  17. Am I eligible to pursue Part time BE in Chemical Engineering from Anna University being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Chemistry and working in Government Organization for 13 years? Procedure to apply for this course?
  18. Procedure for admission in Central University for MSc Physics?
13th January 2018, 06:10 PM
kachhadiyasarika
Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to join Anna University for doing M.Sc Physics?

You can apply for the admission to M.Sc (Physics) to Anna University through entrance exam. Admission will be based on Available Seats, Merit Rank and Preference.

Application Procedure
- Visit the official site : www.annauniv.edu
- Register online yourself.
- Login and Fill all the details such as Personal Details, Qualification Details, Contact Details etc.
- Upload scanned copies of photos and signature.
- Take the print out of application form.
- Submit your application to " The Director, Centre For Admissions, Anna University, Chennai - 600025".

Tentative Dates of Application
- Application Form Available : May, 2018
- Last Date of Application : June, 2018
- Entrance Exam : June, 2018
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?