19th June 2016, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for registering online for the competitive entrance exams?

What is the procedure followed for registering online for the competitive entrance exams? Who can provide me the information on this? What should be the steps I need to follow for that? It will be really helpful if you can guide me on this.

19th June 2016, 08:40 PM
pabolu srivalli

Thumbs up Re: What is the procedure followed for registering online for the competitive entrance exams?

Competitive examinations are more tough now a days as there will be high competition,you should have to follow all rules in order to appear for these competitive examinations.

There are many different competitive examination available and for every competitive examination there are different eligibility criteria available for these examinations,some of the main competitive examinations available are
  • IAS
  • IPS
  • IBPS
  • RRB
  • SSC
  • IES
  • NDA
  • CDS
  • UPSC

These are some of the competitive examinations available for graduates and in order to apply for these you needs to satisfy some of the eligibility criteria and then apply for the recruitment.and in order to apply for this recruitment you can apply through the online when the notification is released you can apply through the online by submitting the application in online through the official websites of the particular examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?