23rd March 2016, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to be followed to set the banking career in future after completion of 12th standard?

What is the procedure to be followed to set the banking career in future after completion of 12th standard? Can you please guide me with the complete information on this as soon as possible? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What to do next after B.Com for career in Banking & Insurance sector with HDFC Life?
  2. What shall I do after completion of 12th Class? Procedure to join CA course after completion of 12th Class?
  3. List of subjects I can take up in graduation to set career in banking in future?
  4. What is the qualification required to get a job in Bank after completion of 12th standard with 60% marks?
  5. What kind of Bank Jobs I can get after completion of 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it possible for changing school after completion of 11th?
  7. What is the procedure to be followed to join AFMC after completion of 12th standard?
  8. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission in JNU after completion of 12th standard?
  9. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard?
  10. What course we can do after completion of 12th standard in Bio stream?
  11. Which is the best banking course I can join after completion of 12th standard to get the government job?
  12. Which subject I can choose in graduation to have a career in banking?
  13. Is there any scope to study Commerce after completing 10th?
  14. What is the best career option after completion of 12th standard? Which graduation course to opt for?
  15. What is the procedure to get admission in NIRMA for doing diploma course after completion of 12th standard?
  16. Can I get Job in Banking sector on the basis of 12th standard having secured 74% in 12th?
  17. Should I prepare for IIT or first complete 10+2? How and what to study to pass with flying colours?
  18. What is the procedure followed for joining Ethical Hacking course after completion of 12th standard?
23rd March 2016, 07:14 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed to set the banking career in future after completion of 12th standard?

After completion of your (10+2) , You will have to complete your graduation in any discipline to apply for banking career. Selection will be on the basis of marks secured in entrance exam.

Eligibility

For Clerk
- You must have passed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Your age must be between 18 to 28 years.

For PO(Probationary Officer)
- You must have passed bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Your age must be between 21 to 30 years.

Selection
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Interview

Entrance Exam Syllabus
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning
- English
- Computer Awareness
- General Ability
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?