17th January 2012, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to transfer to Vidhyasagar Womens college in Chengalpattu?

now i am studying b.com 2nd year in womens christian college nagercoil due to mariage
iwant transfer to vidhyasagar womens college at chengalpattu what is the procedure

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get transfer in one college to other(Government)? What is the procedure for the same?
  2. Procedure to transfer college while in 1st year in RPET Rajasthan Board?
  3. Procedure to transfer from LNCT Indore to LNCT Bhopal?
  4. Transfer between colleges in B.Tech.? Transfer to another government engineering college or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get transfer to do my Internship from a Government College being a candidate of pursuing BDS from Private college?
  6. Will I get government medical seat if my NEET exam percentile score is 62.30%
  7. Is it possible to get admission in another college on transfer basis? What is the procedure?
  8. Is it possible to transfer from one government college to another?
  9. Is it possible to transfer to other college in 2nd year?
  10. Availability of admission form at Patna Womens College? Detailed procedure and documents required?
  11. Transfer from one government engineering college to another
  12. Can I take a transfer from Nashik to Pune in the 3rd year of my Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  13. Procedure to get transfer in a government college for Medical internship?
  14. Is there any facility of transfer from one college to other during MBA in UPTU?
  15. How to transfer to B.Tech college from Hyderabad to West Godavari
  16. How to transfer the college after 1st year B.E from one college to another? Procedure to change the college through Anna University?
  17. What is the MBBS cutoff for SC students? What are the colleges available to study?
  18. Which are the MBBS counselling application issuing centers in Tamilnadu?
6th April 2019, 12:47 AM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure to transfer to Vidhyasagar Womens college in Chengalpattu?

Hi,

You will need the transfer certificate (TC) from your current college and you have to deposite that at the one you want to join.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?