9th January 2018, 06:58 AM
Suraj kumar razzz

What is process of taking direct admission into 2nd year?

I did Diploma from UPBTE in 2017. Is it possible to take direct admission into 2nd year for B.Tech? How should I apply for it? Do I have to appear for any entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it worth taking admission in IITs for direct 2nd year admission? Procedure to take admission?
  2. How should I get admission in engineering college for direct 2nd year? What is the admission process?
  3. Is it possible for me to get direct admission to 2nd year diploma course if I am dropped out from 12th?
  4. What is the admission process in MIT Pune/BVP?
  5. Can I get direct admission in 2nd year for Aeronautical Engineering course after completing diploma in E&TC? What is the admission process? In which colleges can I get admission for Aeronautics?
  6. Cutoff list of last years merit for direct admission to 2nd year?
  7. Is it possible to get direct admission in 2nd year for graduation if I have completed diploma in civil engineering with 85% marks?
  8. Procedure of direct admission in 2nd year at best colleges under Pune University?
  9. Possible to get direct admission in 2nd year after diploma in E&TC?
  10. AFter diploma how can I take admission in direct 2nd year?
  11. Possibility of getting direct admission in 2nd year of B.E after completion of Diploma course? -- [New]
  12. Possibility to get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma Chemical for 12th candidate with 48.15%?
  13. Possibility to get direct admission in B.Com 2nd year in Tamil Nadu for a candidate of Bangalore?
  14. Direct admission in 2nd year B.Com is possible after Diploma in Commercial Practice?
  15. List of institution and procedure of admission for direct entry into second year of B.Tech. after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the process to study direct 2nd year in engineering?
  17. Can I get admission in MBBS before or after B.Sc Nursing? Is there any common entrance exam to get direct admission in 2nd year?
  18. How to get admission direct 2nd year of B.E after passing diploma in IT with 73%?
10th January 2018, 09:25 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is process of taking direct admission into 2nd year?

To be eligible to get direct admission in second year of B.Tech course, you should have passed three years Diploma in Engineering course from a Government recognised board. To get lateral entry admission in second year of B.Tech course, you have to appear in lateral entry examinations like LEET, JELET, ECET, etc.,. After qualifying the entrance examination, you have to participate in the counselling process according to your examination rank, so, that you will be offered direct admission in second year of B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?