23rd March 2017, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways? What is the eligibility criteria required?

Respected Sir, I wish to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways so I want to know what is the procedure to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways? What is the eligibility criteria required? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualification required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways?
  2. What is the minimum qualification required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways? -- [New]
  3. What is the qualification criteria required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways? What steps should I follow to become a Loco Pilot and what is the minimum percentage required?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria required to get a job in the Indian Railways?
  5. Eligibility to become a Loco Pilot n Indian Railways? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which course should I prefer in ITI to become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railways?
  7. How to become Loco Pilot or Section Engineer in Indian Railways after studying in first year of Mechanical Engineering? Is there any special training required to become Loco Pilot? What is the scope for job in section engineering?
  8. How to become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railways after 12th Arts?
  9. How to Become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railways after 12th Commerce?
  10. Can I apply for Loco Pilot post in the Indian Railways after completing B.Com?
  11. How to become a loco pilot in luxury and superfast trains?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Assistant Loco Pilot? Which exam do I have to write?
  13. Whether PCM students are eligible to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways or not?
  14. Whether CET exam is important for becoming a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways?
  15. After passing 12th with Biology can I become Loco Pilot in Indian Railways?
  16. What are the career options for Railway RRB examination?
  17. What is the qualification criteria required to become a Loco Pilot?
  18. What is the procedure followed to apply for loco pilot exam? What is the eligibility criteria followed?
28th March 2017, 09:49 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the procedure to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways? What is the eligibility criteria required?

You are interested to become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railway and want to know about the eligibility criteria for this.

Educational qualification: Student must pass higher secondary exam and also complete ITI recognized by SCVT/ NCVT. Students possess Diploma degree or higher degree in Electronics/ Mechanical/ Electrical / Automobile Engineering can also apply.

Age Limit: 18 to 30 years. Relaxation is given as per govt. norms.

Selection Procedure: For getting selected as Loco Pilot, you have to go through two stage of selection procedure i.e Written exam followed by Medical Test.

**If you want to go through the detailed notification, then you can go through below attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf assistant loco pilot notification.pdf(5.65 MB, 138 views)
6th August 2019, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways? What is the eligibility criteria required?

Which books should we prefer for become loco pilot
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?