30th April 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification needed to do C.A?

what qualification is needed to do ca?..please tell me what is the qualification needed

6th May 2012, 04:18 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification needed to do C.A?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what qualification is needed to do ca?..please tell me what is the qualification needed
The Chartered Accountancy course basically comprise of the following stages:
  • Integrated Professional Competence Course
  • Final Course

To get into Integrated Professional Competence Course, you will have to qualify Common Proficiency Test which is conducted two times a year by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
After qualifying the secondary level of examination, you may register for the Common Proficiency Test, but in order to take the test, you will need to qualify higher secondary level of examination. Whether you are a graduate or a post graduate, qualifying Common Proficiency Test is mandatory to enroll for Integrated Professional Competence Course and move further into the course.

The course apart from the programs mentioned above, also comprise of the following practical training:
  • Articled Training
  • Information Technology Training Program
  • General; Management and Communication Skill Course

For more information, refer to the official website of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
15th October 2012, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.tech, i am qualified to do Common Proficiency Test, further other course of CA
15th October 2012, 11:36 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,
The minimum qualification required to join the Chartered Accountancy course is higher secondary. Candidates who have qualified their higher secondary examination has to qualify Common Proficiency Test conducted by the institute.
This test is also mandatory of graduates as well as post-graduates.
After qualifying the test, the candidate become eligible to enroll for the Integrated Professional Competence Course, which is followed by the Final Course and other practical training prescribed by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
As per your qualification,you will also have to qualify the common proficiency test to be eligible to pursue the course.
For more information, refer to the official website of ICAI.
16th October 2012, 12:22 AM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

HELLO DEAR

To get into Integrated Professional Competence Course, you will have to qualify Common Proficiency Test which is conducted two times a year by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
After qualifying the secondary level of examination, you may register for the Common Proficiency Test, but in order to take the test, you will need to qualify higher secondary level of examination. Whether you are a graduate or a post graduate, qualifying Common Proficiency Test is mandatory to enroll for Integrated Professional Competence Course and move further into the course.
16th October 2012, 12:56 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear..........
Those who are interested to do CA course they can do this after +2 i.e 12th or intermediate in commerce or any stream .

IN CA course there are three levels i.e CPT
IPCC
FINAL.

Duration of this course:

For more details visit official website of ICAI.
http://www.icai.org

Good luck...........
16th October 2012, 07:37 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

CA stands for Chartered Accountancy. This course can be take by 12th standard. Some candidates prefer to do CA course after completing graduation since it allows them entry in the second stage of the course. While there are some candidates who complete CA course along with the B.Com.

As you may know that Chartered Accountancy course is divided into 3 parts.

1. Common Proficiency Test (CPT)

The first stage of Chartered Accountancy course is Common Proficiency Test which can be taken by any candidate after completing 12th standard. However you can register for thee exam after completing 10th as well.

1. Fundamentals of Accountancy

2. Economics

3. Mercantile Law

4. Quantitative Aptitude

The four subjects mentioned above are divided into 2 sections in the Common Proficiency Test. You need to score minimum of 30 percent marks in each section to clear the CPT.

2. Integrated Professional Competancy Course (IPCC)

Once you have cleared the Common Proficiency Test, you are eligible for the Integrated Professional Competancy Course, which is the second stage of CA course. There is however another procedure to apply for IPCC.

Candidates who have completed graduation in commerce with 55 percent marks are eligible for direct entry into the Integrated Professional Competancy Course. Similarly non commerce graduates require 60 percent to get direct entry. These candidates do not need to appear for the Common Proficiency Test.

Group 1

1. Accounting

2. Business Laws,Ethics and Communication

3. Cost Accounting and Financial Management

4. Taxation

Group 2

5. Advanced Accounting

6. Auditing and Assurance

7. Information Technology and Strategic Management

3. Final Course

Group 1

1. Financial Reporting

2. Strategic Financial Management

3. Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics

4. Corporate and Allied Laws

Group 2

5. Advanced Management Accounting

6. Information System control and Audit

7. Direct Tax Laws

8. indirect tax Laws
25th March 2013, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

What percentage do we need for c.a
13th June 2013, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i hav completed my b.com with 72per
i am eligble to do a c.a
plz tel me. .i hav confused
3rd August 2013, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

i am a tax consultant is there any option to do ca
2nd April 2014, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Now i gave the exam of +2 commerce but i take admision in ca after 2 or 3 years after ba .i want ask from you that will i take admision in ca after 2 or 3 years.
2nd April 2014, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

NOW I GAVE THE EXAM OF 2 COMMERCE BUT I TAKE ADMISION IN CA AFTER 2 OR 3 YEARS AFTER BA .I WANT ASK FROM YOU THAT WILL I TAKE ADMISION IN CA AFTER 2 OR 3 YEARS AFTER BA
29th May 2014, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

from sanskar mishra
hello sir /mam
i am going to study in class 11 by commerce stream and i want to become a ca . please suggest me to how can i get success to gain my goal
10th June 2014, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

sir,I m doing graduation in pure medical & have passed my 12 with 75% in PCBM subject,can I do CA directly after its completion or it need some other qualifications plzzz suggest me sir, its about my career.plzzz reply fast as early as possible on my email id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?