19th November 2016, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification required to become a Lecturer in Arts and Science college?

Respected Sir, I have completed my graduation degree and I wish to become a Lecturer in Arts and Science college but I know that graduation is not enough to become a Lecturer. I want to know what is the qualification required to become a Lecturer? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
20th November 2016, 06:34 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification required to become a Lecturer in Arts and Science college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my graduation degree and I wish to become a Lecturer in Arts and Science college but I know that graduation is not enough to become a Lecturer. I want to know what is the qualification required to become a Lecturer? Please answer as soon as possible.
Eligibility criteria for Lecturer in government colleges:-

1.You must have a valid Ph.D degree

or

2.You must have a valid UGC NET/ SET/ SLET score.

3.Your age should be above 23 years.
20th November 2016, 07:28 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification required to become a Lecturer in Arts and Science college?

No, for recruitment as a lecturer the minimum required qualification is master degree.

So, you have to pursue master degree and after that have to qualify in NET or SET entrance examination and after qualifying in examination eligible for final recruitment as lecturer in colleges.

So, you are not eligible for recruitment as lecturer after bachelor degree qualification.
23rd June 2017, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I have done BCA and wish to become a lecturer, please guide me as to want to study further.
14th July 2017, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed M.A in political science with 52% and I wish to became a collage lecture in Arts collage.so I want to know what is the qualification required to became a collage lecture.
15th July 2017, 11:28 AM
Solo13
Senior Member+

For becoming lecturer you have to masters . After getting masters degree you can become a lecturer.

If you want to become a lecturer in top colleges than you can do Ph.D also. After the completion of ph.d you will definitely get job ion any college.
15th July 2017, 02:24 PM
rochithirkane
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility for applying for Lectureship in arts and Science College:-

Nationality: Indian

Qualification :

Applicant must complete Post Graduation from a recognized University.

Candidate should secure at least 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST candidate)

Selection process :
Common Entrance test
Interview.

Scale of Pay of the post :
Rs. 15,600 - 39,100/- + Academic Grade
Pay Rs.6,000/-
20th January 2018, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my master degree in english with 55%. I wish to join as a lecturer in government arts and science college. Am I eligible for this post with this percentage?
16th March 2018, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my masters degree in 2013. After that I was worked 2 years in non it company. Now I would like to apply for a post of lecturer. Will I get a job now.
23rd August 2018, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my bachelor of degree in commerce with 69%. I wish to become a lecturer in arts and science college. I want to know what is the qualification required to become a lecturer?
9th October 2018, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to do full time college in post graduation to become lecturer or percentage alone is enough
13th November 2018, 04:46 AM
Unregistered

I have completed two masters degree in English and history. Can I apply for lectureship?
7th July 2019, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Whether NET is compulsory if PHD after post graduation for teacher in college
27th October 2019, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

After completing my msc biotechnology I am eligible for a lecturer job in colleges
30th November 2019, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my mba in software enterprise. Am i eligible for lecture job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?