8th August 2012, 05:54 AM
Unregistered

What is the qualification for VAO? I have finished my 10th standard

i finished my tenth standard on 1997 now i want to appy for vao exam can i write eligible to write

8th August 2012, 12:32 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the qualification for VAO? I have finished my 10th standard

TNPSC VAO(Village Administrative Officers) Exam

Eligibility Criteria for VAO Exam:

Educational qualification: As on 9th July, 2012 applicant must have secondary school leaving certificate (SSLC) or its equivalent qualification.
Knowledge of Tamil Language required.

Age limit: As on 1st July 2012 age limit for General and Unreserved category candidates is 21 (twenty one) years to 30 (thirty) years and candidates who are from SC, BC, MBCs, DCs, BCMs and DWs cast minimum age limit is same but maximum age limit could be 40 (forty) years.
Applicant should be physically fit for this exam, when required produce a physical fitness certificate in form of TNMS, TNJMS or TNSS.
For more details visit the website:www.tnpsc.gov.in
9th August 2012, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

When group d result railway will out which held on 16th oct 2011?
7th February 2013, 09:23 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i finished my tenth standard on 1997 now i want to appy for vao exam can i write eligible to write

Yes Off Course your eligible for VAO Entrance Examination after completing your 10th qualification .. And you have Good Knowledge in Tamil Language ..

VAO sands for ( Village Administrative Officer) and this Entrance Examination Organized by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission every year ...............

To appear in VAO Entrance Examination than you have to satisfy the below eligibility criteria ..

Eligibility Criteria required for VAO Entrance Examination :

Education qualification :-

Eligible candidate should be passed in 10th standard or equivalent qualification from recognized university ...

You have Complete 10th standard so your eligible for VAO Entrance Examination ... There is no Minimum percentage of marks required for this Entrance Examination ..

Age Criteria

Elgible candidate age should be 21 years to 30 years at the time appearing in Entrance Examination and relaxation
may given for sc/st candidates and obc candidates ..

Note ::

Apart from this Educational and Age Criteria , You have good knowledge in Tamil Language ...

If you satisfy all this Criteria than your eligible for VAO Examination ..
2nd December 2013, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

in vao exam for wht reason medical certifi is required
14th June 2015, 11:17 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes of course you are eligible to sit for the VAO examination as the minimum qualification required to sit for this examination is a 10th pass certificate.

Eligibility Criteria:-

i> As mentioned above an SSLC certificate is all you need to sit for this exam. But if you have more qualification than that then also you are still eligible to sit for this exam.

ii> The lower age limit for this exam is 21 years and the upper age limit is 30 years.

iii> There is 10 years age relaxation for the SC/ST candidates so the upper age limit for them is 40 years.

iv> Since this is an exam based in Tamil Nadu therefore you need to know the language properly.

The exam basically consists of one paper and you have to answer questions of two subjects mainly. The first paper general knowledge is bilingual and you will get to answer either in Tamil or English. The second paper is optional. The marks allotted for each paper is 150 marks.

Marks needed to qualify: 90 marks.
24th February 2022, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Iam bsc.maths ..can I join to write VAO exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?