3rd March 2011, 04:20 PM
raghukishore

What is the role of PG recruitment in Government Jobs? Is distance learning PG enough?

What is the role of PG requirement in Government Jobs?

If it necessary, distance learning PG is enough or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Is distance learning valid for getting Government jobs?
  2. List of government jobs after completing engineering through distance? -- [New]
  3. Government Jobs After doing MBA from distance learning -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Distance learning programs of Allahabad Agricultural Institute valid in other states for higher education and government jobs?
  5. Is it Beneficial to do M.Phil(distance learning) after M.A(Sociology)? Is distance learning valid for govt. jobs?
  6. Is BCA Degree valid through distance learning from Sikkim Manipal University for getting a government job?
  7. Is BCA Degree valid through distance learning from Sikkim Manipal University for government job?
  8. Is distance learning approved in government service?
  9. Is B.A general valid for government jobs in India? I am doing B.A from EIILM university through distance learning
  10. Is Certificate of B.Tech course in Distance Learning valid to apply for Government Jobs?
  11. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  12. Can i get a government job of Mechanical engineer after my Diploma(Regular) and B.Tech through distance learning?
  13. Am I eligible to appear in PSU recruitment exams if pursuing PGDM from Distance Learning?
  14. Which are the MSc distance learning institutes? I have completed my BSc Biology
  15. Am I eligible for government jobs as Software engineer?
  16. Is b.Ed degree from CMJ university valid for government jobs? Can I get it done by distance learning method?
  17. Am I eligible for Government jobs after doing B.Sc through distance education from SMU?
  18. Eligibility to apply for government jobs after passing B.Sc. through distance learning from Soviet University New Delhi?
19th June 2011, 05:14 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the role of PG recruitment in Government Jobs? Is distance learning PG enough?

PG recruitment in govt jobs are now a days becoming very much demanding as more & more efficient persons are needed in this field.These jobs are based on the higher posts with good remuneration & an experience of 5 years in that field.

Though distance learning PG is itself a complete degree in its own but in the govt. jobs a two year full time PG degree/diploma is required.So if one makes a determination to get the govt. jobs then HE must do the PG through a regular mode.
20th June 2011, 12:39 AM
KARPAGAM NITHIYANANTHAM

Default Re: What is the role of PG recruitment in Government Jobs? Is distance learning PG enough?

hi friend,

your question is not clear and try to ask clearly and also it depends on the UG degree that you are holding...so just try to ask clearly and put up your query in the proper words...surely i ll clear yours.

all the best
6th September 2011, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

What is the benefit after doing pgdba is this diploma enogh for govt job
18th January 2012, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

I m B.sc with physics and recently completed my pgdba with finance from scdl. Is there any job opportunity for me in private or government sector i m afraid of appling any of these please help me is this course going to give me any job please help me.
9th June 2013, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

I have done UG degree in regular and PG degree through correspondence. I have also cleared NET and
SET. Am I eligible for recruitment in govt arts colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?