15th April 2017, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of B.Sc course? How to earn a good salary after completion of the course?

What is the scope of B.Sc course? How to earn a good salary after completion of the course? Can you please guide me with the tips which I can follow up next? It will be really helpful if you can guide me soon on the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Career scope after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics? What shall I do after completion of this course? Can I get good salary with this course?
  2. Is there a good scope in becoming an accountant after M.Com?
  3. How to go for B.Pharma? I want to earn a good salary
  4. What is the scope of doing B.Sc MLT course? What is the maximum salary we will get after completion of the course?
  5. What is the future scope of civil engineering after completion of PG in Civil Stream?
  6. What is BSc Nursing and what is the scope for it?
  7. Career scope of M.Com in CS? Can I get good salary after completion of this course?
  8. How can I earn money after completion of BCA course? What type of jobs I can apply for to get more salary?
  9. How much salary can i earn after studying B.Pharmacy?
  10. What kind of education is offered in B.Sc(Nursing)? Scope and starting salary after completion?
  11. What is the scope of BSc Agriculture? Where can I get a job after completion of my course? How much is the salary?
  12. What is the scope of CA? What is the salary of CA after completion of this course?
  13. Scope in BSc Agriculture course? Where can I get a job after studying BSc Agriculture and how much will be the salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Career scope after completion of B.Sc Agricultural course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  15. Career scope for BBA course in India? How much salary can I get after completion of this course?
  16. How much salary can I earn after completion of B.Tech in IIT?
  17. What are the career options after passing BSc IT? What is the salary range? Is there a good scope in BSc IT?
  18. Scope of geology in Public Sector? How much can they earn?
15th April 2017, 07:52 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of B.Sc course? How to earn a good salary after completion of the course?

The best way to get good job after Bachelor of Science course is to appear for government job entrance exams and clear it. Government jobs are stable and offer handsome salary along with other benefits.

Government jobs after B.Sc :

>>Civil Services examination.

>>Combined Defence Services exam.

>>Central Armed Police Force exam.

>>Banking jobs like IBPS CWE exam.

>>Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate level exam.

>>State Public Service Commission exam etc.

You can select any entrance examination and prepare for it to clear it in first attempt.
15th April 2017, 11:43 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the scope of B.Sc course? How to earn a good salary after completion of the course?

You can earn good salary by doing government jobs.

Bachelor of Science candidates can apply for Banking job entrance exams for job as clerk or Probationary officer in banks.

You can apply for Civil Services exam, SSC Combined Graduate level exam etc. You have clear exam for getting good jobs.

You can pursue M.Sc then clear NET to become lecturer in government college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?