13th September 2013, 11:19 AM
shiva prasad reddy

What is the scope for civil engineering?

i,need which is the best and high in demand specilization for next 10yrs after completion of b.tech civil engineering plz plz tell me or send to my e-mail

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of civil engineering? -- [New]
  2. What is the future scope of civil engineering after completion of PG in Civil Stream?
  3. What is the scope of civil engineering?
  4. What is the scope of civil engineering in government sector?
  5. Will there be any scope for Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  6. What is the future scope in Civil Engineering? Best universities providing masters degree in civil engineering
  7. Scope of Civil and Electronics Engineering in coming 5 years?
  8. What is the scope of Civil Engineering in private sector? What opportunities will I get if I do EEE branch after changing from Civil Engineering?
  9. What will be the scope for girls in Civil Engineering in India? Which kind of Companies offer Job Opportunities for Civil Engineers? What will be the basic salary for Freshers in this field? Carer scope for this course in Abroad?
  10. What is the scope in engineering disciplines?
  11. How to prepare for CAT Exam? Do Civil Engineering candidates having scope in MBA?
  12. Which one is better between Architecture and Civil Engineering in terms of Scope, Placement and earnings?
  13. Scope for civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What higher studies I can do after completion of B.Tech in Civil? Scope of Civil Engineering after 4 years?
  15. Scope of Masters in Civil Engineering in USA? Which university is good for this course?
  16. Scope for Civil Engineers after acquiring M.Tech in Civil Engineering? Difference between M.E and M.Tech? Is MBA necessary to do placements? What to prefer after B.E, MBA or M.Tech?
  17. How to do Construction Management through distance? Is there any scope to enter in Architectural Line after B.Tech in civil engineering
  18. What is the syllabus of the various engineering exams? Which has the greatest scope among all?
31st October 2014, 07:57 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope for civil engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiva prasad reddy View Post
i,need which is the best and high in demand specilization for next 10yrs after completion of b.tech civil engineering plz plz tell me or send to my e-mail
There is good for B.Tech Civil Engineering in both the Government and Private sectors.

Career scope after B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  • Many job opportunities are there in the public as well as in the private sectors.
  • The Applicant can apply for Job after B.Tech course.
  • Applicant can apply for Higher degree course after B.Tech (i.e) M.Tech/M.E
  • The applicant can also having an option in the teaching field.

After completing B.Tech the applicant can work as a,

B.Tech. Civil Engineering Job Types
  • Senior Design Engineer - Civil
  • Group General Manager - Civil
  • Technical Officer - Civil Engineering
  • Civil Engineer Foreman
  • Jr. Civil Engineer - Site Supervisor, Tore Assistant, Store Keeper
  • Civil Engineer - Transmission
  • Civil Engineer - Project Coordinator
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?