1st May 2013, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope in the field of chemical engineering?

what is the scope in the field of chemical engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Any scope of chemical engineering in India? What is the salary of fresh chemical engineer?
  2. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering? What is the monthly income? Future of computer and electronics engineering?
  3. Can I do Chemical Engineering from Banasthali University Rajasthan after 12th? Scope of Chemical Engineering?
  4. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering in India? Monthly salary after Chemical Engineering? Best company for chemical engineering? Future of Computer and Electronics Engineering?
  5. Where should I look for chemical engineering jobs? I have passed B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
  6. Chemistry honors or Microbiology honors? Which one is better?
  7. Any scope in MS Nanotechnology or Equivalent field if done from US? List of good universities in US?
  8. What is the scope in the field of chemical engineering?
  9. Is there a scope for Chemical Engineering in India? Should I go abroad for a decent pay?
  10. What is the scope of chemical engineering in future? Which are the companies offering chemical engineering?
  11. What is the scope of Chemical Engineering course in India?
  12. What is the scope of chemical engineering in pharmaceutical -- [New]
  13. Minimum salary of Chemical Engineering in India? Opportunities in Chemical Engineering? Which is the best field to opt in Chemical Engineering between Petroleum and Pharmaceuticals? Do Chemical Engineering have any opportunities?
  14. What is the scope of chemical engineering? What is the minimum salary? List of the chemical companies in India?
  15. Which are the PSU companies who recruit Chemical Engineering Students and pay more than 5 Lakh per annum? Scope of Chemical Engineering in India for a B.Tech Chemical Engineering Student?
  16. Minimum salary of Chemical Engineering in India? Opportunities in Chemical Engineering? Best field to opt in Chemical engineering between Petroleum an Pharmaceuticals?
  17. Is chemical engineering good? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is there any good scope for chemical engineering?
18th August 2015, 08:00 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope in the field of chemical engineering?

Here I am giving you information about job scopes for chemical engineering students and salary for fresh candidates below.

Courses offered in this field are: -

** Diploma in Chemical Engineering
** Bachelor of Engineering in Chemical Engineering
** Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering
** Bachelor of Technology in Chemical Engineering
** Master of Engineering in Chemical Engineering

Chemical Engineering Job Types

** Chemical Engineering Trainee
** Chemical Engineer - Safety
** Chemical Engineer - Oil & Gas
** Technical Service Engineer - Waterproofing Chemicals
** Professor - Chemical Engineering
** Fire & Safety Officer - Chemical Engineer
** Manager - Process Engineering
** Executive - Engineering Purchase
** Chemical System Coordinator

SALARY STATUS

** In private sector a chemical engineer graduate can opt Rs. 15000 to Rs. 20000 per month in the starting.

** Average package for chemical engineering in India is 3 to 4 lac per annum.

** Experienced candidates can opt Rs. 62,000/- per month in public sector firms.

** 6- 9 years work experience can earn salary packages between Rs. 36,600 and Rs. 62,000/- per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?