16th September 2012, 06:49 PM
nihal66

What is the scope and salary range after doing Biotech and which field has the highest scope?

Suppose if I do Biotech course, then which field will have highest scope? And what would be the salary range?

15th April 2017, 04:42 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope and salary range after doing Biotech and which field has the highest scope?

As per my suggestion you can Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology course. B.Sc. Biotechnology or Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology is an undergraduate Biotechnology course. The duration of this course is three years. For this course candidate must have passed 12th with PCB from a recognized board.

Average starting salary: 20000 to 25000 per month

After completion of this course you can apply for job in following employment area are given below.

=> Government Hospitals

=> Content Writing (medical)

=> Bio Industry

=> IT Companies

=> Research Labs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?