1st June 2018, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

What should be a candidate's minimum percentage in Science stream as well as overall aggregate to get admission in BAMS?

I got 55 percent aggregate and I got 46 percent in PCB excluding English. Am I eligible for any courses? First I prefer for BAMS, if not then BHMS or B.Pharmacy?

3rd June 2018, 03:28 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be a candidate's minimum percentage in Science stream as well as overall aggregate to get admission in BAMS?

B.A.M.S. or Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery is an undergraduate Ayurvedic course. The duration of this course is five years. For this course candidate should have passed 12th class with Physics, Chemistry, Biology from a recognized board. The minimum percentage requited in with Physics, Chemistry, Biology subjects for BAMS course is 50%.

As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to get admission in BAMS, MHMS or B.Pharmacy after 46 percent in PCB excluding English.
3rd June 2018, 10:30 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be a candidate's minimum percentage in Science stream as well as overall aggregate to get admission in BAMS?

In order to take admission in BAMS course, candidate must have completed 10 + 2 with PCB from a recognised board with at least 50% marks and relaxation of 5% is given to reserved category students.
One has to appear in the entrance exam in order to take admission in government university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?