15th May 2013, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after B.E?I want to make my career in Technical at administrative level

what should i do after BE ? but i want to make a carrier in technical at administritive level.

16th May 2013, 06:27 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do after B.E?I want to make my career in Technical at administrative level

There are various option for you after B.Tech.

First option is if you are intrested in higher education in technical field then you can go for M.Tech.

For M.Tech GATE is best exam.by scoring good marks in GATE exam you can take admission in IIT college for M.Tech.GATE exam is conducted by the the Indian Institute of Science and seven Indian Institutes of Technology on behalf of the National Coordination Board (NCB) – GATE, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India.

Another option is you can go for MBA.if you are intrested in administration field then you can choose MBA.there are so many college which provide MBA degree but you have to choose best college.

Another option is that you can join software company after B.Tech which is best choice according to me.B.Tech students are most preferred than other high degree student by the companies.

Another option is that you can go for government jobs.there are so much government jobs also for B.Tech student.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?