16th March 2018, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after class 12?Indian Army or C.A

I am expecting around 85%-94% as per my exam's have gone till now.so now the confusion with me is that ,I want to join Indian army as an officer but I do not have math's in commerce ,so please guide me in making a better decision between army and CA because I am very much comfortable with accounts ? So please guide me .

17th March 2018, 04:31 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after class 12?Indian Army or C.A

If you have completed 10+2 with Commerce, then also you can join Indian Army through NDA exam.

There is no compulsion to have Physics, Chemistry and Maths for joining Army through NDA.

Now, you have to decide yourself in which field you wish to make your career i.e. CA or Army.

Join that field in which you really have interest and you can give your best in that particular field. Both the fields CA and Army are decent one for shaping your career.
18th March 2018, 12:10 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

I think you should go with your interest. But nowadays, as the competition is increasing hence you should try for both. You can join Army through NDA and for C.A. you must have to qualify the entrance exam that is CPT.
18th March 2018, 06:05 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The gateway to Indian Army at senior secondary level is through National Defence Academy.

1. NDA is an online India entrance examination conducted by UPSC for candidates who want to join different wings of Defence. Mathematics is an important subject in NDA examination. If you have not studied Mathematics then you may find it difficult to crack NDA exam.

2. It would be better for you to go for Chartered Accountancy course. It also offers a great career. After completion of CA course, CA candidates can also join Indian Army through different entrance exam of Indian Army to become officer.
18th March 2018, 06:45 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Nowadays in whatever stream you want to enter you have to qualify the test and to enter into Army you have to qualify NDA examination whereas in order to join course of CA you have to qualify CPT entrance exam.
So personally , I want you to appear in both the exams and in which you get qualify you should join that.
18th March 2018, 11:18 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

= Please note that you can even join the Indian Army after 10+2 irrespective of subjects taken by you in 10+2 level.

= You have to crack the National Defence Academy (NDA) conducted by UPSC two times in a year.

= It is pertinent to mention here that candidate having educational qualification of 10+2 irrespective of subjects taken can appear in NDA Examination in order to join Indian Army.

= Required eligibility criteria for NDA Examination:

* Candidate should either going to appeared in 10+2 or completed 10+2 from any recognised board.

* Age of the candidate must be between 16.5 to 19 years.

* Candidate must be unmarried.

* Candidate must not have any criminal or anti-social record.

* Candidate must be physically, mentally and biologically healthy.

* Candidate must have 6/6 or 6/9 vision. Moreover, must not have colour blindness or night blindness.

* Candidate must not have knock knee or flat foot.

* Only male candidates are allowed to appear in NDA Examination. As female candidates are strictly prohibited to appear in NDA Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?