10th January 2018, 12:12 PM
KPrahlad

What should I do after completion of M.Sc? How to have a future career in teaching?

Please help me. I am so confused about my future. Please tell me How can make future into teaching. I don't know this is the perfect line for my future. After M.sc, What can I do? I need a govt job. Tell me after M.Sc what can I do?

11th January 2018, 05:48 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of M.Sc? How to have a future career in teaching?

The best option to join teaching sector for is you to qualify in NET ( National Eligibility Test ).

Candidates after qualifying in NET will become eligible for recruitment as assistant professor in government colleges.

The other option is to pursue B.Ed course and then appear in CTET or TET examination for recruitment as PGT or TGT in government schools.

It is necessary to qualify in both examination for final recruitment.
11th January 2018, 08:09 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of M.Sc? How to have a future career in teaching?

So as far as you are concerned about making career in teaching profession having completed your M.Sc. ( Master of Science ) degree then you have the option of becoming professor as well as teacher in case you hold an additional degree like B.Ed or D.Ed.

Further for your recruitment as professor you need to qualify NET/SET( National/State Eligibility Test ) and for appearing in the same you need to have completed your master degree course with at least 55% marks from a recognized university.

Where as for recruitment as teacher you need to qualify CTET/STET ( Central/State Teacher Eligibility Test) and for appearing in the same you must hold an additional teaching professional degree like D.Ed ( Diploma in Education ) or B.Ed ( Bachelor of Education ) along with bachelor degree course from a recognized university.

For more details and updates regarding NET and CTET you can refer to the links www.cbsenet.nic.in and www.ctet.nic.in respectively where as for details regarding different SET and STET you can refer to the official link of concerned examination conducting body.
11th January 2018, 10:39 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Teaching is one of the best career profession. You can apply for National Eligibility Test to become lecturer in government colleges.

Eligibility criteria for NET examination:

1. You must have done master's degree from a recognized university. Final year post graduation candidates can also apply for NET exam.

2. Minimum of 55% marks in master's degree is required.

You can clear this examination to become eligible for post of lecturer in government colleges. There is no upper age limit for post of lectureship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?