3rd July 2011, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

How can I take direct admission for any graduation after diploma?

after diploma i want take direct second year admission for any graduation can u help me?

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma colleges in Maharashtra providing direct admission? Direct admission in degree college is possible after Diploma?
  2. Is it possible to get direct admission in 2nd year for graduation if I have completed diploma in civil engineering with 85% marks?
  3. How can I take direct admission for any graduation after diploma?
  4. Direct admission to study Engineering Diploma for a candidate who has secured 60% in 10th?
  5. Can I get direct admission to study PG Diploma in Gynaecology course in India? Total expenses to study this PG Diploma course?
  6. Is it possible for me to get direct admission to 2nd year diploma course if I am dropped out from 12th?
  7. Direct Post Graduate Diploma after Diploma is possible?
  8. Direct admission in 3rd semester of diploma after completing ITI?
  9. List of diploma colleges in Maharastra after 10th which offer direct admission in second year?
  10. List of institution and procedure of admission for direct entry into second year of B.Tech. after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Direct graduation after 10th?
  12. Can I get direct admission to 2nd year diploma in Mumbai after diploma in Electronics?
  13. Possibility to get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma Chemical for 12th candidate with 48.15%? -- [New]
  14. Details of Diploma in HR after B.Com?
  15. How to take admission in direct 2nd year diploma in civil after passing HSC exam from maharashtra?
  16. Is there direct admission to NITs after diploma?
  17. Can I get direct admission in IIT college after completing diploma?
  18. Syllabus of B.Tech entrance after Polytechnic course completion?
3rd July 2011, 09:55 AM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I take direct admission for any graduation after diploma?

After diploma course,you can sit directly with second year students for Engineering course.
To get admission in Engineering colleges,you have appear for Engineering entrance exam for diploma course.
This entrance will conduct by the each and every state and has their own entrance exam for Diploma course students.
If you have said your state,i would have given you the complete information about entrance exam and admission procedure.
3rd July 2011, 01:19 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

You can take direct entry to second yeari.e LATERAL ENTRY
Admission to the course is by

1.councilling or
2.through management
3rd July 2011, 03:47 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How can I take direct admission for any graduation after diploma?

Quote:
How can I take direct admission for any graduation after diploma?
Yes a diploma student can do graduation directly....
Diploma is enough to get admission in any college who has LATERAL ENTRY FACILITY for doing B.tech ..

for IIT , it doesn't have any LATERAL entry facility but AIEEE colleges has...the same.
Either you can do specialization in your subject with institutes like NIIT, GNIIT etc..
It will make your career boost up...
Else you can even try for many government jobs..
3rd July 2011, 04:33 PM
naveen7777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
after diploma i want take direct second year admission for any graduation can u help me?
Yes many colleges have this policies that they take a diploma students in 2nd year of a degree. yes sir you can apply for it and only requirement is you should be passed with goods marks and yes this policy is available except with iit and government colleges. but in private and some colleges have this policy And this time is best for taking addmission because now is the time when many colleges had their admission open.
4th July 2011, 12:16 AM
Ramjash
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friend,

Please go to the college which you choose for admission. Fill up the required forms for admission and submit. Show them your diploma certificate and claim your admission.

Diploma holder they are being given admission in 2nd year as the existing rules of the Govt. Please do not worry and proceed further. All the best to you.

Regards,

Ramjash
4th October 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

I want to pursue my graduation in USA. I have completed my diploma with distinction. What is the procedure for applying and exams which i am supposed to take?
27th March 2012, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my diploma can i join in degree 2nd year b.s.c
18th June 2013, 02:58 AM
Unregistered

I have done my bpp frm yashwant rao maharastra open university i wnt to do my graduation nw so cn i do it frm ignou? and if nt then from where can i do and how in distance.
18th June 2013, 03:02 AM
Unregistered

Hi....i hv done my bpp frm Yashwant rao maharastra open university Nasik nw i wnt to do my graduation cn i do it frm ignou,if no then where can i do it n how through distance.
24th October 2013, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

i have done my 10th & diploma can i take admission in graduation BA,B.com..etc..without doing intermediate..plz advise and if i can so plz tell me some universities name.
21st December 2013, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

hi, i done my 3 years diploma with c.s.e stream, only b.tech is the graduation choice or other one..? which is please sujjest me...
24th April 2014, 09:51 PM
nooblord

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashok880 View Post
After diploma course,you can sit directly with second year students for Engineering course.
To get admission in Engineering colleges,you have appear for Engineering entrance exam for diploma course.
This entrance will conduct by the each and every state and has their own entrance exam for Diploma course students.
If you have said your state,i would have given you the complete information about entrance exam and admission procedure.
sir!!! i have completed my diploma in computer science from belgaum(Karnataka) college, and science i'm a Goan resident i want to carry my further studies in Goa!!!!
so what would be the procedure!!!!

would be thankful for you reply!!
wit regards
2nd April 2015, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

How can I take direct admission for any graduation after do diploma after 10th ?
7th May 2015, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed diploma engg from civil i want to do simple gradution without intermitiade
24th February 2018, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed diploma engineering from computer filed with 78%
i want to doing banking job so which course we will do for banking job please suggest me
29th May 2018, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 3 years diploma with ECE branch after 10th. I want to pursue B.A. (English). Is it possible?
9th June 2018, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Do I need to give MS-CET Exam after completing Diploma cours for admission in the 2nd year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?