2nd June 2018, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to gain more marks and appear in NEET if scored less marks in 12th PCB?

Dear Sir, due to some circumstances I have scored less marks in PCB of 12th standard. I am not being eligibility to appear in NEET. So, i would like to know that what should I do to gain more marks and eligible for NEET? Please help me to know about this asap.

28th June 2018, 05:35 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to gain more marks and appear in NEET if scored less marks in 12th PCB?

NEET refers to National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and the minimum education required for appearing in NEET is a higher secondary school degree in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects with at least 50% marks overall in PCB group from a recognized board of education. Marks relaxation of 10% is allowed for reserved category candidates.

So, having not secured minimum marks required in Class 12th for appearing in NEET to appear in NEET, you are required to appear in improvement examination next year to improve your marks in your Class 12th so that you can satisfy the eligibility conditions for appearing in NEET.

For more details regarding NEET eligibility criteria, you can refer to the link www.cbseneet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?