16th March 2017, 08:20 AM
meghatalaghat

Possibility to sit in NEET exam if got 35 mark in Mathematics and 50% in PCB?

Sir, I was appeared in 12th exam and got exactly 35 marks (passing marks) in Mathematics and 50% in PCB. Please tell me am I eligible to sit in NEET exam?

18th March 2017, 01:05 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Possibility to sit in NEET exam if got 35 mark in Mathematics and 50% in PCB?

Central Board of Secondary Education conducts NEET exam every year for admission in MBBS/ BDS courses in different medical and dental colleges in India. You has passed 12th standard with just 35 marks in Math and 50% marks in PCB. You are interested to know about the eligibility for NEET exam.

**Yes, definitely you are eligible for NEET exam. The main eligibility is that student must have passed Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually also must have secured more than 50% marks in PCB subject. So you are fulfilling the eligibility criteria. So you have to start preparing for the entrance exam.

**If you still have any confusion regarding the eligibility criteria, exam pattern, exam duration etc then you can go through the detailed notification of NEET exam in below attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NEET detailed brochure.pdf(2.19 MB, 52 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?