7th May 2018, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get BSc(Wildlife) admission for a candidate with 60% in 12th PCB? Entrance exam available to get admission?

Hi everyone, I am very much interested in Wildlife Science. I want to take admission in BSc in Wildlife course. What is the process to take admission? Is any entrance exam available? I have given NEET this year. I have passed 12th with PCB and scored 60% marks.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in AIIMS to study MBBS program? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  2. Procedure to get admission in AIIMS to study B.Sc(Nursing) program? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  3. Eligibility criteria and entrance exam to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course for 12th PCB candidate?
  4. Selected combination of Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Computer for PUC. Am I eligible for B.Sc Agriculture after PUC?
  5. How much should be target for 12th to get admission in BA? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the procedure to be followed for getting admission in NDA school?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Sc(Biotechnology) course if secured 56.62% in 12th PCB? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Am I eligible to study B.Pharmacy course while working as a government teacher?
  9. Need complete information about Correspondence course in Homeopathy?
  10. List of colleges offering B.Sc(Forestry) to 12th PCB candidate in Raichur? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Procedure to get admission in BBA or B.Com being a Muslim OBC candidate?
  12. Admission procedure to study Medical undergraduate course in Germany for 12th PCB student?
  13. What is the minimum marks to be taken in PCB for qualifying medical course after 12th?
  14. Can I opt for Agricultural education after completion of 12th standard with PCM and computer science?
  15. Procedure to get admission in forensic college after 12th?
  16. Is M.Sc candidates eligible to apply for BAMS doctor course?
  17. Admission in Gargi college after 79% in PCB and English?
  18. Can I get admission in Infosys after completing class 12th Science (PCB)? What is the procedure to apply for admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?