1st August 2017, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if I failed in the re-exam of maths subject?

I failed in re exam which I took by GSEB in one subject maths, I have come to know from the school that now I cannot give exam again, they said I cannot give an exam from now in the science field, I have to leave this field.
What can I do? For only one subject my window of the career in the science field. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I reappear for CBSE 12th maths improvement exam through private mode if already failed once?
  2. I got failed in Mathematics will I be promoted to class 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I apply ofr on demand exam through NIOS for Maths paper which I failed in HS?
  4. Can I reappear for class 12th exam if I failed in the compartment exam of Maths subject?
  5. What should I do if I failed in the re-exam of maths subject?
  6. Eligibility for IAS UPSC exam after getting failed in one of the intermediate subject?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission in Diploma after clearing class 10th (ICSE) but failed in Maths subject? Do I need to write any entrance for admission in Diploma?
  8. What happens if I fail in my 6th subject in 12th board and pass in rest of the subjects?
  9. Is there any way to reappear if failed in Maths but qualified in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for the graduation course if failed in 12th Maths?
  11. Is it necessary to reappear if failed in Mathematics of EAMCET-Engineering? Coaching classes for preparation in Hyderabad?
  12. Am I eligible for June exam after failing in Maths B Subject?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for NEET exam after securing 65 percentage in PCB and failed in additional subject Maths?
  14. One can reappear in +2 exam if he had failed in one subject 6 years ago?
  15. Possibility to change Honours subject if failed in BSc(Maths) 1st year exam of WBSU? -- [New]
  16. Do I have to reappear for the whole subjects exam if I failed in Maths and Science of class 10th? How can I write only the exam in which I have failed?
  17. Will I have to give exams for all subjects next year, if failed in only one subject?
  18. Can I apply for WBJEE this year if qualified in 12th but failed in Maths?
11th August 2017, 01:49 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if I failed in the re-exam of maths subject?

In case you are failed in supplementary exam of Mathematics, then you will have to wait for 1 year.

You will have to appear again for all of your subjects of current standard next year along with other regular candidates.

This is the only solution, if you are failed in supplementary exam (also called compartment exam).

For re-applying, you need to submit documents and the required fees to enroll yourself as a Private candidate.

Admit card will be sent to you by post before 1 month of exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?