22nd June 2018, 07:24 AM
Sayakb

Possibility to change Honours subject if failed in BSc(Maths) 1st year exam of WBSU?

Hello friends, I am a student of BSc(Maths) Honours of WBSU. Unfortunately I failed in 1st year exam. Now, I want to change my Honours subject. Please let me know that is it possible or not? Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get complete B.Com honors from Kolkata University even if failed in few subjects?
  2. Can I join B.Com Pass 2nd year if failed in Honours?
  3. Can I study B.Com(Pass) if failed in Honours of Delhi University?
  4. Having failed in 5 subjects in 2nd year B.Com what is the possibility of getting direct admission in 3rd year in any other college?
  5. Possibility to take admission in M.Sc Mathematics if secured eligible marks in Honours paper but failed in one general Paper of B.Sc 2nd year under Calcutta University?
  6. Can I get admission in B.Sc Honors if I fail in Physics only in Higher Secondary? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I change my subject combination to PCB if failed in 12th PCM?
  8. Can I change my subject in science stream?
  9. Honours will be cancelled if I get low marks in 1st year of B.Com? B.Com general candidate can be transferred to honours if get good percentage in respective subject?
  10. Is it possible to take honours from 2nd year of B.Com?
  11. How can I choose PCB to reappear in 12th BSEB if failed in PCM?
  12. Do I have to repeat a year if failed in 2 subject of BCom(H) 2nd year?
  13. How to apply for Ph.D in management in IISC after completing MBA?
  14. Is it possible to change the College and subject of study after completing 1st year? What is the procedure to do so?
  15. Is there any possibility to change my 2nd language subject?
  16. Can I appear in SET exam after MA in English if did not studied English honours?
  17. Any possibility to change the pattern of HCS?
  18. Can I apply for inspire scholarship, if failed in one subject and dropped 1 year?
27th June 2018, 10:52 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to change Honours subject if failed in BSc(Maths) 1st year exam of WBSU?

No, it is not possible to change Honours subject even if you have failed in 1st year B.Sc. (Mathematics) examination. You can't change the Subjects in the middle of the course. You have to pursue complete three years B.Sc. (Mathematics) course without changing subjects in the middle of the course. You can qualify the failed subject by appearing in Supplementary examinations which will be conducted by your respective examinations board/ university.
19th August 2020, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to change Honours subject if failed in BSc(Maths) 1st year exam of WBSU?

Can I change my bsc subject before registration
18th October 2020, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

can i change my honours paper [math] ? i have completed my registration for 1st year but i didn't give the exam yet of lnmu university.please answer me
14th May 2022, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my hons subject in 2nd semester
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?