4th November 2015, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if I want to change my college in 2nd year? What is the process followed for the same?

I want to change college in 2nd year because my CLG is not having proper teaching wat I should do? Can you please guide me with the complete information which is required for the same? Awaiting to get the answer on this.

Thank you.

4th November 2015, 09:28 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do if I want to change my college in 2nd year? What is the process followed for the same?

No, you can not change your college now if you have got admission in 2nd year because a candidate can only change his or her college in second year if student is migrated from both sides. A candidate should also be migrated to your college and then you can migrate to that college and for that the permission of had of department and the principal of your college is must for migration.

>> In second case if teacher of your college are not teaching properly then you can complained for that to the head of department in your college and even after their is no change in teaching you can go to the principal with written application with your signature and your classmate and submit it to the principal. The principal of your college will must take a strong action against it or he can also arrange another teacher for the subjects regarding that you have the issue.
5th November 2015, 05:40 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What should I do if I want to change my college in 2nd year? What is the process followed for the same?

Yes.For that , You should be eligible for certain conditions.

Conditions For Transfer
- Transfer only possible for the same stream university
- You should be pass all your subjects & No pending ATKT/Backlog
- You will have to get no objection certificate from your present college
- You will have to check about the seats in the college where you want to take admission. If there is seat available for you then you should get your transfer certificate from the present college and submit it to your new college. But it is possible in the same group college. It means you can transfer from one college to other college of the same university.

But If you want to get transfer another university, it is not possible. You will have to start a fresh beginning.

Documents Require at Another College Admission
- 12th Marksheet & Certificate
- 1st Year College Marksheet
- NOC(No Objection Certificate)
- Leaving Certificate
- Identity Proof
- Caste Certificate

Take Care after Admission to Another College
- Start 2nd year in New College carefully
- Start reading from beginning with planning
- Use standard Reference Books
- As one chapter have finished , Make a note of Important Points
- Revise the chapter & Note after finishing the chapter
- If any doubt in chapter , then try to clear with the help of your teaching faculty/Internet/your friends
- Solve previous year question papers.You will get idea about Paper Pattern and Which type of questiom will be asked in paper
- Try to complete all the syllabus atleast 1 month before the exam.
- In last month , Revise chapters & Notes effectively.Read asked questions & Do practice more and more
5th November 2015, 07:01 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to change college in 2nd year because my CLG is not having proper teaching wat I should do? Can you please guide me with the complete information which is required for the same? Awaiting to get the answer on this.

Thank you.
You can change your college just after completing your 1st year.

A certain form has to be filled for changing your college.

This form can be availed from your College Registrar Office.

Also, if you wish to change your college after completing 2nd year, then also you can do so.

So, after filling relevant details in the application form just submit it to the registrar office along with the relevant documents like Marksheet, College Id card, etc.

And, then your college will be officially changed after 2-3 weeks of legal paper procedure.
6th February 2017, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

I want to change after completing I year from anna university to private and how many days before i applying for transfer certificate
22nd May 2017, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

If we want to change college in 2 year you're saying that the Principal permission is must, if he not gives permission it is not possible what is the another way help in the above regard
14th May 2019, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Can I do change the university n college in other university n college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?