22nd August 2017, 03:12 PM
sanhay singh

What should I do to join Merchant Navy after completion of 12th standard?

Hello, Sir/Mam, I am Sanjay Singh Chauhan of class 11(PCM). I want to join merchant navy so what should I do after 12 and what books should I read now?And I want all the information regarding the same, so please help me with the details.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of 12th standard?
  2. Can I join merchant navy after completion of 12th in Arts stream?
  3. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  4. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech with 55% marks in 12th?
  5. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  6. Can I join Merchant Navy if failed in Maths but qualified in 12th standard? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of diploma course?
  8. What is the eligibility to join Merchant Navy?
  9. Which field to choose after 12th having interest in Software Engineering and Merchant Navy?
  10. Best Institutes for Merchant Navy? Is it possible to join Merchant Navy with 55% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to join merchant navy after 12th?
  12. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?
  13. Procedure to join Merchant Navy for 12th Candidates?
  14. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of B.E? I am studying in 12th grade
  15. Is it possible to join Merchant Navy after completion of 12th from Arts stream?
  16. When to get the application forms for Merchant Navy being a candidate of 12th? Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Merchant Navy?
  17. Am I eligible to join Merchant navy school after comlpetion of 8th standard?
  18. Is this possible to pursue Merchant Navy after completion of 10th class and getting Job on the basis of this?
23rd August 2017, 03:21 AM
manjira...

Default Re: What should I do to join Merchant Navy after completion of 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanhay singh View Post
Hello, Sir/Mam, I am Sanjay Singh Chauhan of class 11(PCM). I want to join merchant navy so what should I do after 12 and what books should I read now?And I want all the information regarding the same, so please help me with the details.
After completing 10+2 level with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics you can join Merchant navy by pursuing any of the following courses-

B.Sc Nautical Science
B.E Naval Architecture and Offshore Engineering
B.E Petroleum Engineering
B.E Marine Engineering
B.Tech Civil Engineering
B.Sc Marine Catering
B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering
B.E Harbour & Ocean Engineering
B.Tech Mechanical Engineering

The eligibility criteria are

The candidates should have finished 10+2 level with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with minimum 60% marks from a recognized board.

The candidates should be unmarried Indian citizen.

The age of the candidates should be less than 27 years.

The candidates need to have a normal vision but glasses may be allowed up to +/- 2.5.

The admission is done through a written entrance examination and then a screening test is held. The candidates who have cleared both are called for personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?