27th October 2016, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

What should be the minimum and maximum age of girls (general category) for CG PCSJ?

Respected Sir/Mam,

I want to know about the age limit for girls of general category for Chhattisgarh PCS J. What should be the minimum and maximum age of girls? Please answer as soon as possible. I want to apply for this but am currently not sure about the criteria.

27th October 2016, 10:59 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What should be the minimum and maximum age of girls (general category) for CG PCSJ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Mam,

I want to know about the age limit for girls of general category for Chhattisgarh PCS J. What should be the minimum and maximum age of girls? Please answer as soon as possible. I want to apply for this but am currently not sure about the criteria.
Chattisgarh Public Service commission (CGPCS) State Service exam eligibility:

Eligibility Condition :

Nationality : Candidate must be a citizen of India.

Educational Qualification : Candidate should have passed his/her bachelor degree in nay discipline from recognized university.

Age limit: Candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years.The upper age limit is relaxed for SC/ST/OBC as well as for women candidates that is for SC/ST/OBC candidates upper age limit is relaxed for 5 years and for women candidates the upper age limit for them is 10 years for all the categories that is for women candidates the maximum age for them is 40 years.
28th October 2016, 12:39 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be the minimum and maximum age of girls (general category) for CG PCSJ?

Eligibility Criteria for Chhattisgarh PCS Recruitment 2016:

Educational Qualification: Degree in Law from recognized University.

Age Limit: between 21 to 35 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.

Selection Procedure:

Online Preliminary Examination

Mains Exam

Interview.

Official website to know details about the exam is www.psc.cg.gov.in
13th January 2017, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me the minimum Percentage in LLB to be appear in PCS J Exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?