9th August 2012, 09:56 PM
gugugrewal

What is the syllabus of CAT exam? Procedure to get admission in IIM for MBA?

what is the syllabus of CAT Exam and its procedure for getting admission in IIM for MBA ?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for admission in M.Com? Syllabus of the course? What is the actual procedure to get admission and condition to get admission?
  2. Procedure for admission in B.Ed? What is the syllabus?
  3. Admission procedure for doing CS course after 12th? What is the fee structure and syllabus?
  4. Procedure and syllabus of entrance exam for admission in Environmental Sciences in PU Lahore?
  5. PSG College procedure of admission and qualifying exam or marks -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure of taking admission in BSW, rules and syllabus of entrance exam?
  7. Date, syllabus and admission procedure of MH-CET M.Pharma?
  8. Syllabus, procedure of admission and information about PhD entrance exam?
  9. How to take admission in chemical engineering in Pune? What is the admission procedure and syllabus?
  10. Procedure and syllabus for admission in VIT for M.Tech Automobile Engineering?
  11. Admission procedure for Ph.D in Human Resource? What is the syllabus?
  12. Admission procedure and syllabus of Ph.D in Accountancy at Mumbai University? -- [New]
  13. Admission in m.sc. chemistry in punjab university procedure and syllabus for entrance exam
  14. Procedure to take admission in JNU for MA History course? Syllabus of entrance exam?
  15. Admission procedure and fee structure for admission in LLB(IPR) in KSLU? Is there any CET for admission?
  16. Admission procedure for diploma taxation course? Procedure to get my bonafide certificate from Pune University?
  17. What is the procedure for admission in M.Tech in UPTU government colleges? What is the syllabus?
  18. In which month with the M.Com external admission start? Procedure and syllabus for the same?
10th August 2012, 10:44 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: What is the syllabus of CAT exam? Procedure to get admission in IIM for MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gugugrewal View Post
what is the syllabus of CAT Exam and its procedure for getting admission in IIM for MBA ?
How To Get Admission To

The Common Admission Test (CAT) is conducted every year for admissions to the IIMs (Indian Institute of Managements) and a few other prominent institutes..

You just have to clear CAT with a very good percentile in order to get through CAT..

The CAT Forms are already available at select Axis Bank Branches..

The cost of the form is Rs 1600/- and you will have to scratch the voucher and you will get a code which you will have to use while registration..

In order to register yourself you will have to Click Here and click on Registration

I have also provided you with the latest CAT Syllabus which will help you prepare better..

Eligibility Criterion :-

A candidate is eligible for appearing for CAT if :-

>> The candidate has cleared his graduation from a recognized University..

>> The candidate has secured a minimum of 50% aggregate in graduation..

Note :- There is no restriction on the number of attempts as well as on age..

I have attached a few previous year question papers so that you can get acquainted to the level of the exam..

Exam Pattern :-

The exam will consist of 2 sections each carrying 30 questions and each will be of 70 minutes :-

>> Section -1 :- Quantitative Aptitude and Data Interpretation
>> Section -2 :- Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CAT-Exam-papers.pdf(61.0 KB, 78 views)
File Type: pdf CAT2008_Question_Paper_With_Detailed_Solutions.pdf(1.32 MB, 69 views)
File Type: zip CAT_GMAT_How_to_Prepare_for_QA_DI.zip(1,018.1 KB, 26 views)
File Type: pdf CAT 2007 Paper.pdf(687.8 KB, 72 views)
File Type: pdf CAT 2007 Solutions.pdf(653.2 KB, 75 views)
File Type: docx CAT Exam 2012 Syllabus.docx(12.3 KB, 38 views)
11th August 2012, 07:58 PM
gugugrewal

Default Re: What is the syllabus of CAT exam? Procedure to get admission in IIM for MBA?

Thanks for helping
15th August 2012, 09:29 AM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the syllabus of CAT exam? Procedure to get admission in IIM for MBA?

How To Get Admission To

The Common Admission Test (CAT) is conducted every year for admissions to the IIMs (Indian Institute of Managements) and a few other prominent institutes..

You just have to clear CAT with a very good percentile in order to get through CAT..

The CAT Forms are already available at select Axis Bank Branches..

The cost of the form is Rs 1600/- and you will have to scratch the voucher and you will get a code which you will have to use while registration..

In order to register yourself you will have to Click Here and click on Registration

I have also provided you with the latest CAT Syllabus which will help you prepare better..

Eligibility Criterion :-

A candidate is eligible for appearing for CAT if :-

>> The candidate has cleared his graduation from a recognized University..

>> The candidate has secured a minimum of 50% aggregate in graduation..

Note :- There is no restriction on the number of attempts as well as on age..

I have attached a few previous year question papers so that you can get acquainted to the level of the exam..

Exam Pattern :-

The exam will consist of 2 sections each carrying 30 questions and each will be of 70 minutes :-

>> Section -1 :- Quantitative Aptitude and Data Interpretation
>> Section -2 :- Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?