6th May 2011, 03:43 PM
shrdg

What is the syllabus for final year engineering exam? How to crack it and what is the procedure? What are the posts?

Sir/mam,
Myself Shraddha.I m in the final year of engineering.Can I know the syllabus of exam? How to crack the exam & whts the next process after that? What are the posts? Where the exam held on?
Plz give the detail information.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the BEST time to prepare GATE: Final year or Prefinal year? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What's the procedure to apply for IPS exam? List of the top training institutes in Noida for the same? I am persuing B.Tech(final year) with civil engineering stream
  3. Can I apply for Engineering Services Exam being a candidate pursuing final year BE? Syllabus for this Exam?
  4. What kind of posts are available in WBSSC for B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) final year student? Eligibility to apply? -- [New]
  5. What are the Public Sector jobs for IT companies?
  6. How should I prepare for GATE exam? I am a final year student
  7. Am I eligible for IES exam while in final year of engineering in Information Technology? What is the syllabus and the procedure?
  8. Procedure to do final year projects in ISRO?
  9. How can I enter in Indian Administration service or Indian Public Service after M.Pharma Pharmacology?
  10. Procedure to prepare for MPSC exam? Can I opt in non technical side?
  11. Sub inspector previous year question papers(Andhra Pradesh)? What is the syllabus? Tips to crack SI?
  12. How to crack CATE exam? Syllabus of entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I prepare to crack IPS Preliminary exam?
  14. Will I be eligible for Bank Exam after passing Mechanical Engineering? What are the government posts for which I will be eligible?
  15. What is the syllabus of PSU for electrical engineering? Which books are to be referred to crack the PSU exam?
  16. Am i eligible to appear in IES exam in final year of B.E Mechanical?
  17. How should I crack the IES entrance exam? I am B.E final year Mechanical branch
  18. How can I crack IAS exam? I am a BDS final year student
30th June 2015, 11:54 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the syllabus for final year engineering exam? How to crack it and what is the procedure? What are the posts?

Please provide entire information about your
1. College/University.
2. Trade of Engineering.
3. Subject whose syllabus you want to get.

If you provide these information then only i will help you more. At this stage i suggest you to consult your seniors or to your H.O.D. They will give right information to you. Also for cracking a semester in engineering you need regular study. Learn important topics and try to solve numerical as much as possible. As if you are from CSE trade then you have to face subjects like Advance Java, Advance DBMS, Advance Computer Architecture, Neural Networks etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?