26th May 2011, 11:14 AM
ruhi19

What is the syllabus of next years SCRA exam? Preparation tips for the exam which is to be conducted in July?

sir kindly inform me what is the syllabus for scra and please help me out how to prepare for this exam and tips which will be conducted in July..

29th May 2011, 06:20 PM
bhim Arora
Member+

Default Re: What is the syllabus of next years SCRA exam? Preparation tips for the exam which is to be conducted in July?

Hi ruhi19,

Special Class Railway Apprentices) Examination comprises of three written Exams as mentioned under:

Paper I
English: The questions will be designed to test the candidates' understanding and command of the language.

General Knowledge

Psychological Test: The questions will be designed to assess the basic intelligence and mechanical aptitude of the candidate.

Paper II
Physics

Chemistry

Paper III
Mathematics

There is only one tip for success — there is no short cut.
Prepare, and prepare hard.

For your preparation to the exam, you can refer SCRA exam books available at Bukwit.com.
30th May 2011, 04:01 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of next years SCRA exam? Preparation tips for the exam which is to be conducted in July?

this year the last date of form fill up for SCRA examination is already over. if you ahve not applied for the examination then you will not be able to appear in SCRA 2011 examination. SCRA 2011 examination will be held on 31st July, 2011.

here i am attaching the notification for SCRA 2011 examination. go through the attachment you will get details about the SCRA syllabus and also eligibility criterion and other details about SCRA examination. it is expected that next year also the syllabus for the examination will remain same.

for more details visit the UPSC official website http://www.upsc.gov.in

best wishes.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf scra2011_eng.pdf(101.4 KB, 67 views)
30th May 2011, 05:24 PM
stranger351

The paper was consists of following things..-
Part I Written examination-600 Marks
Part II Personality Test-200 Marks only For those candidates who are declared qualified on the results of written examination.....
Paper-I
General Ability Test
Maximum Marks: 200
Time Allowed 2 hours
Paper was consists of English and General Knowledge questions...
Paper-II

Physical Sciences
Time Allowed 2 hours
Paper consists of Physics and Chemistry questions..

Paper-III
Time Allowed 2 hours
Mathematics

Total Marks 600
30th May 2011, 11:01 PM
pradeepdeshwal3626

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruhi19 View Post
sir kindly inform me what is the syllabus for scra and please help me out how to prepare for this exam and tips which will be conducted in July..
SCRA Exam Syllabus 2011
Paper I English
General Knowledge
Psychological Test

Paper II Physics
Chemistry

Paper III Mathematics

for detailed information check this link.
http://www.upscexam.com/upsc_examinations/special_class_railway_apprentices_scrae/SCRA-Exam-Syllabus-PaperI.html

good luck.
13th June 2011, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to know what is the syllabus of scra 2011
16th June 2011, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

minimum cut off for scra
25th June 2011, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum cut off?
24th October 2011, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

CAN WE BECOME A IAS OFFICER AFTER SCRA.
9th November 2011, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

sir i am in 12th can i apply for the railway apprentice?from where i have to take special classes? on which date the exam will conduct in 2012 and what is criteria for the exam
3rd January 2012, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut off scra
12th June 2012, 03:32 AM
Unregistered

i am new to al this and dont now much about it .iwant all the info of it all about cut off,exam criteria,special classesabout the forms ssubmission,syllabus???????????
18th June 2012, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

hiiiiiiiii...........i want to know how should i prepare foe SCRA exam for the next year............Please give me some tips to crack out this exam............and also tell me about its whole syllabus.
I'll be highly oblige you.
THANK YOU!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?