14th December 2017, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

What type of colleges do I get with free seat in 11th standard?

I am a student of 10th standard. If i get more than 95 marks in my board exam, then what type of collages do i get and with free seat?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get a free seat in any of the colleges after scoring 87 marks in LAWCET? What is the fee structure in private colleges?
  2. Is it possible for changing school after completion of 11th?
  3. How to get admission in class 11th again after failing?
  4. Chance of selection for admission in Central Hindu Boys school as per marks obtained?
  5. How to get a free seat in Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  6. Can I get a free seat in medical colleges at Kurnool, AP? I have secured 7650 rank in MCET. What's the counselling date for the same and where will it be held?
  7. Is there any free or sponsored seat available for poor student to join Pilot training course? Is there any bank which can pay the whole loan?
  8. Will I get a free seat in best colleges in AP after scoring 51000 rank in EAMCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I show 9th standard mark sheet to get admission for 11th standard later as I need a break for one year?
  10. Can I change my school during mid session of 1st semester?
  11. Can I get admission in school for repeating class 12th?
  12. Is it true that the free seats in government colleges are increased this year? What are the available seats for OC female category students in Osmania and Gandhi medical colleges? Marks required in EAMCET to get a free seat?
  13. Migrating from WBBSE to CBSE?
  14. How to pursue directly 12th without studying 11th?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission for 11th standard in CBSE board if scored 7.2 CGPA in 10th PCM?
  16. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  17. How to get a free seat in Aeronautical Engineering College?
  18. Is it possible readmission in 12th class after an year gap?
14th December 2017, 08:12 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of colleges do I get with free seat in 11th standard?

Scoring 95% of marks in 10th standard Board Exams is a wonderful performance.

Most of the colleges will give you admission for 10+2 without any fee or with some fee concession.

If the college is a newly started or established college, definitely they will give you admission with free of cost.

The reason being they expect the same kind of performance form you even in 10+2 also.

Due to this, the college will become popular and they can get more admissions in the upcoming year.

If the colleges are already well established colleges like
Sri Chaitanya
Nalanda etc.

They will give you some fee concession because there would be so many candidates like you with good percentage of marks who prefer to join in these colleges.

But my suggestion is to to for these popular colleges only.

Because they will give coaching for the Engineering or Medical Entrance Exams in parallel to your academics.

Due to this, it would be easy for you to get a good rank in the Entrance Exam.

There would be some local charitable trusts also which give Scholarships for the merit candidates. You can try for them.
14th December 2017, 09:13 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

If you get more than 95% in 10th board exam , many private schools offer scholarship to such students where you can get rebate up to 70% of education fees.
Scholarship of every school is different and is mentioned in the booklet of the school. You can refer the booklet.
15th December 2017, 04:10 PM
sunil kashav
Junior Member+

If you get more than 955 in 10th board exam, many private schools offer scholarship to such students where you can get rebate up to 70% of education fees.
Scholarship of every school is different and is mentioned in the booklet of the school .
19th May 2022, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

How many free seats are available in Telangana
28th May 2022, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Can i get a list of colleges which gives free seat for 95%and above in karnataka?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?