25th July 2011, 08:34 AM
Smita hota

What type of courses are provided in Bank PO exam?

Which type of courses is provided in bank po exam?...please mention the types

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get education loan to study MBA in Abroad?
  2. Executive MBA program from IIM Calcutta for software engineers having two and a half years of experience
  3. Which type of jobs will be provided to me if done PGDCA after PGDM?
  4. LLB can be done through correspondence or distance learning mode? Whcih university in India provides this type of course?
  5. Can i get loan for pursuing LLB through distance education?
  6. How much percentage is required for Law? I am a average student
  7. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study LLB through CLAT? Procedure to apply?
  8. Socio economics bank awareness papers for exams of Bank of Baroda Clerk? What type of computer questions are asked?
  9. Is it possible to opt for other courses if study B.Com(Bank Management)?
  10. Does any bank provides loan for PGDCCET course of NPTI? How much loan is provided and by which bank?
  11. Can I get education loan for MSW course?
  12. What would be the salary provided for a private bank PO?
  13. What type of questions are asked in Bank Clerk examination?
  14. is it possible to get education loan for doing LLB through distance education? -- [New]
  15. Last 10 years solved question papers of Bank PO exam? What type of questions are asked for interview in Bank PO(In PNB and SBI)? Can I get a job as PO if I fail in interview? How to crack the interview process for Bank PO in PNB and SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Any correspondence course which I can do only on Sundays if I am a working women?
  17. How to get refund of JEE counselling fee?
  18. Andhra Bank Clerk Recruitment Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
20th September 2011, 12:10 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: What type of courses are provided in Bank PO exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smita hota View Post
Which type of courses is provided in bank po exam?...please mention the types
What type of courses are provided in Bank PO exam?

I am unable to understand your question fully but as i guess you want to ask about subjects ,from which questions are asked in bank PO exam so i am telling you in details .

Objective Questions consists of following subjects :
  • Test of Reasoning Ability
  • General Awareness
  • Computer Knowledge
  • Quantitative Aptitude and
  • English

Descriptive Paper of English Composition is there
  • There is a provision of deduction of 1/4 marks for wrong answers in all objective type question.
  • Qualifying marks for General Candidate is considered as 40%.
  • Qualifying marks for OBC/SC/ST is 35%
  • Please note here that just crossing the cut-off marks will not guarentee you the job .The candidates having best marks are considered while others remains free. so work hard and try to get as much marks you can.

With Regards
ravik1214
20th September 2011, 12:26 AM
praveendia

Default Re: What type of courses are provided in Bank PO exam?

sorry to say ur question is incomplete.as u hd asked course available.if it type of question. Then in po exam includes mental ability,general awareness,numerical ability,english and gk etc if it is about eligibilty than for po a candidate having graduation in any stream
20th September 2011, 02:34 AM
richasoni

Default Re: What type of courses are provided in Bank PO exam?

mostly Qunatitive Aptitude is asked and english. general knoledege.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?