13th January 2013, 03:45 PM
Btech*ec(m)

What is the use of GATE score card? I am a student of B.Tech from Electronics and Communication

Sir,i m student of btech from electronic nd communication.i want to know what is the use of gate score card.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Instrumentation and Control without GATE score card? Which institute is better for me?
  2. Which companies recruit candidates with B.Tech electronics and Communication degree?
  3. What are the Government Job Opportunities through GATE score card for the candidates of Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering?
  4. Eligibility to appear in GATE for B.Tech 5th semester student? How can I find out the percentage of GATE scorecard? -- [New]
  5. Where will I get a job according to my GATE score? Which is better between CAT and GATE?
  6. How to join the Indian Police after B.Tech?
  7. Details about GATE admit card? How can I get duplicate valid GATE score card?
  8. GATE exam validity is for 1 or 2 years?
  9. GATE Electronics and Communications after Non-Electronics studies in graduation and post graduation?
  10. Minimum academic qualification to get admission for M.Tech course? What subjects are offered for M.Tech? Details about campus placement after M.Tech?
  11. PHD in ECE without Gate score card or CSIR UGC NET score?
  12. Best M.tech colleges in south India for my gate rank in the branch of electronics and communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How may I do M.Tech(Electronics and communication engineering( Wireless communication)? Can a M.Sc(Tech) student do M.Tech through GATE? I've done M.Sc(Tech DSP and ESD at department of Systems design(Andra university)
  14. Reference books for GATE Electronics and Communication Engineering student? Training institute which provides GATE training in Coimbatore?
  15. Number of attempts for GATE Exam and Validity of GATE score card being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  16. Can I do masters in US from electronics and communication? I am an average student and have done B.E in electronics and communication
  17. Can I write electronics and communication GATE exam if I am a Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering student
  18. Eligibility criteria to get a job in government college for B.Tech engineering for Electronics and communication? How to crack the GATE exam?
18th February 2013, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the use of GATE score card? I am a student of B.Tech from Electronics and Communication

I am studying BE mechanical engg batch 2011-2015 when to write gate exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?