11th March 2011, 08:14 PM
bala1408

What are the ways to prepare for Government Job while in 3rd year of Engineering?

hello sir, im doing my 3rd year engineering i want to go to govt job can u say me wat r the ways to prepare for govt exam..........

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a government bank job while doing 3rd year engineering?
  2. What are the ways to get a job while in 3rd year B.Tech CSE?
  3. What are the ways I need to follow to prepare for TNPSC exam to get a government job of Civil Engineering?
  4. What are the exams which will help to get a government job after completing civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which exams to prepare after graduation to get the government job after completion of Computer Science Engineering? -- [New]
  6. How to get a job after passing B.Tech CSE 3rd year?
  7. Job opportunities in Central Government for B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) 3rd year candidate?
  8. Is it possible to do Government job and complete Graduation at the same time?
  9. How to get a job in government sector? I am a 3rd year CSE branch student
  10. What are the various competitive exams to write for getting government job while doing B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year?
  11. How to get central wide government job?
  12. What should I do to get a government job while I am doing 3rd year B.E Civil Engineering course?
  13. Reputed jobs in Government Sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. How to prepare for government job in civil engineering?
  15. Job opportunities in Government Sector for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. Is it possible for me to get a job while pursuing B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  17. What are the competitive exams I need to prepare for to get the government job while doing my B.E final year civil engineering?
  18. Eligibility for job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in Civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
30th May 2011, 12:57 AM
bourbon

Default Re: What are the ways to prepare for Government Job while in 3rd year of Engineering?

There are so many government jobs which you can enter through the following exams conducted through the UPSC, SSC, and other Public Sector Units. Keep in touch with the employment news regularly for updates.
31st May 2011, 07:10 AM
stranger351

Default Re: What are the ways to prepare for Government Job while in 3rd year of Engineering?

You are in 3rd year of B-Tech means that you have not completed your graduation.
Many of government jobs required Graduation candidate.
If you are looking for Banking sector exams after completion of your B-Tech then -
Most of the exams are based on general knowledge and gen. English, aptitude questions So you need to increase your General Knowledge....
For this you have to read daily News paper and Magazines.
24th July 2011, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

what should be the main subject for preparing for govmnt jobs...???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?