6th May 2012, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

What would be the subjects in National Eligibility test? I appeared for T.Y.B.Sc Chemistry, Biochemistry

I recently appeared for t.y.bsc chemistry-biochemistry.can you please tell me what would be my subjects in national eligibility test consists of?

8th May 2012, 06:39 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What would be the subjects in National Eligibility test? I appeared for T.Y.B.Sc Chemistry, Biochemistry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I recently appeared for t.y.bsc chemistry-biochemistry.can you please tell me what would be my subjects in national eligibility test consists of?
Since you have appeared for the final year of your B.Sc program in Chemistry, you won't be considered eligible for National Eligibility Test conducted by University Grant Commission. To become eligible for the test, you must have either completed your masters degree program or be in the final year of the same. Apart from that, you will also need to score a minimum of 55% marks in the masters degree examination to be considered eligible for National Eligibility Test.
Now, since you pursuing Chemistry and assuming that you will complete your masters in the same, the National Eligibility Test in Chemistry will comprise of the subject areas provided at the following link:

National Eligibility Test -Chemical Science-Syllabus
25th May 2012, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What would be the subjects in National Eligibility test? I appeared for T.Y.B.Sc Chemistry, Biochemistry

sir/madam,
I recently appeared for t.y.bsc microbiology & i will do my msc also in microbiology. Can you please tell me what would be my subjects in national eligibility test consists of?
25th May 2012, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam,
I recently appeared for t.y.bsc microbiology & will do msc in microbio.can you please tell me what would be my subjects in national eligibility test consists of?
21st June 2012, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the total subject in fybsc microbiology and subject name?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?