7th July 2015, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to do post graduation course in Chemical Engineering after completion of TYBSC in Chemistry?

Is it possible to do chemical engg after my tybsc from chemistry n how much year it will get to complete? What would be the minimum criteria they will look for? Can someone please update me the information which I require for the same soon as possible?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
14th July 2015, 11:36 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do post graduation course in Chemical Engineering after completion of TYBSC in Chemistry?

Yes it is possible for you take admission in Chemical Engineering.
You will be provided admission only if you crack the Entrance Examination for Engineering and the criteria is the rank that you obtain in these Entrance Examination.
It will take 4 years to complete the course and you will be awarded with a Bachelor of Technology Degree.
This is the process by which admission is provided in Chemical Engineering.
15th July 2015, 12:09 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do post graduation course in Chemical Engineering after completion of TYBSC in Chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible to do chemical engg after my tybsc from chemistry n how much year it will get to complete? What would be the minimum criteria they will look for? Can someone please update me the information which I require for the same soon as possible?

Thanks!
Sorry that you are not eligible for M. Tech or M.E in Chemical Engineering after completing B.Sc Chemistry. However, you are eligible to apply for B.Tech or B.E in Chemical Engineering after completing B.Sc Chemistry. You can directly enroll for 2nd year B.Tech or B.E Chemical Engineering through lateral entry. You are required to appear and qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the respective university. Every university conducts their own entrance exam within the college. Please, the respective university official website in order to get more Information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?