26th November 2011, 01:44 PM
Asha mittal

When will be the CPT Exam? Am I eligible for CA course being a candidate having completed MBA in Finance in the year of 2006?

When the C.A entrance exam (CPT) will be held in 2011 and 2012?
I am a MBA in finance in 2006, am I eligible for C.A.? What is the procedure to be a C.A.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA finance after completing MBA HR?
  2. Which one is better course choice for B.com graduates - MBA in Finance or MS in Finance?
  3. What is the percentage marks required for doing Ph.D in statistics?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for NET-SET Exam being a candidate having scored 58% in B.Sc and 57% in MBA Finance?
  5. How to get a Job in the field of Finance being a candidate having completed MBA with Finance with 70% of marks?
  6. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completing MBA in finance
  7. Am I eligible for IPCC without going to step 1 CPT?
  8. Detailed eligibility to study PhD in Finance for MBA with ICAI candidate?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for UGC NET? I have done MBA with specialization in finance
  10. Can I be eligible for NET SET after completing PG in MBA finance with 57% marks
  11. Can I do both Ca and B.Com together? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of Companies that provide Job Opportunities in Finance being a candidate having completed MBA in Finance?
  13. How is NET for MBA Finance graduate having 9 years of work experience? -- [New]
  14. What are the career options for me in Finance being a candidate having completed Post Graduate Diploma in Finance and part time MBA in Marketing and having 5 years experience in Insurance?
  15. What is the percentage required in 12th to get admission in CA?
  16. Is it compulsory to complete MBA in first attempt to be eligible for CA CPT?
  17. Am I eligible to do ICWA having completed B.Sc in Biotechnology and 1st year of MBA course in Finance? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  18. In which Companies I can do Back Officer Jobs being a candidate having completed MBA in Finance?
26th November 2011, 07:37 PM
mahi 16

Default Re: When will be the CPT Exam? Am I eligible for CA course being a candidate having completed MBA in Finance in the year of 2006?

MBA in finance is equivalent to CA if done properly.
why you want to do CA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?