22nd October 2012, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

When will be the exam of section officer held for Punjab? What is the eligibility criteria? Where to get the prospectus and application form?

When will the exam of section officer held for punjab
what is the eligibility criteria
from where we can get the prospectus and examination form

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in BVSC course?
  2. Does Punjab University Patiala conduct its own test for MBA? When will it be held? Date of announcement of the sale of prospectus?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in IISER? How to get its application form?
  4. When will the next Teacher eligibility test for Punjab is going to be held? Date of announcement of forms?
  5. Prospectus along with the application form for B.Ed course?
  6. where can i get the application form of cmc vellore? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Study material for Section Officer exam in Punjabi Language preferably? Where to get the sample papers?
  8. What is the last date of sale of Polytechnic forms?
  9. Best books for PNB credit manager?
  10. Eligibility criteria for IES and PSU exam? If I have 55% in B.Tech am I eligible? Where to get the application form?
  11. How to apply for M.Sc(biochemistry) in Hyderabad Central University? Last date for applying?
  12. Where can I get TNPSC application form? When will the exam be held?
  13. When will be the SLET Exam for the year 2012? Required Eligibility criteria to apply for this Exam? How to get application forms for this Exam?
  14. When is the examination date of JTO? Procedure to apply for it and the examination fee and syllabus?
  15. To join Indian Airforce do I need to answer NDA?
  16. How may I apply for Jahrkhand PMT exam? What's the eligibility criteria for the same? I have done my 12th from Punjab board
  17. Syllabus and Admission Procedure for AMIE being a candidate having completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria asked for Punjab PMT 2015 exam? -- [New]
18th August 2016, 02:40 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: When will be the exam of section officer held for Punjab? What is the eligibility criteria? Where to get the prospectus and application form?

As you want to know the exam date of section officer held for Punjab here, i am going to tell you the same:

The Tentative exam date of section officer held for Punjab is last week of March.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA-
Candidate must have passed any graduate degree with minimum 50% marks.The candidates must have passed punjabi of matric or its equivalent standard. The minimum age of candidate must be 21 years and maximum age of candidate must be less than 38 years.

You will get the prospectus and application form of the official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?