6th August 2016, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Is it true that candidates who don’t receive offer letter are not selected?

Hello Sir, I get offer letter from TCS and I participate actively in PEO. Some of my friends got offer letter in this month in Batch 1, and my status is Batch 2. I heard that candidates who don’t receive offer letter are not selected, Is this true?

8th August 2016, 02:09 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it true that candidates who don’t receive offer letter are not selected?

Yes, it is very much true. If you or any of your friends or in general any candidate having applied for the post, if not received an offer letter, is deemed as not eligible for the job and is not recruited. Getting an offer letter make it sure that the particular candidate is very much enrolled in the company for the post he/she has applied for.
8th August 2016, 11:52 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it true that candidates who don’t receive offer letter are not selected?

If you do not receive offer letter it does not mean that you are not selected. Since you are in other batch that is Batch 2, you might get offer letter after a week. If there were no batches then you could have thought yourself not selected.If you have any doubt about your status then make a call there for confirmation.
8th August 2016, 12:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I get offer letter from TCS and I participate actively in PEO. Some of my friends got offer letter in this month in Batch 1, and my status is Batch 2. I heard that candidates who don’t receive offer letter are not selected, Is this true?

Do not assume or presume anything in this matter. The candidates who do not receive any offer letter may get it after some time. Many of the companies do the recruiting in batches, so they may get the offer letter later. The companies will send them after a month or two also. So you can wait for some time before you decide or can contact the HR Executive of the company regarding the offer letter. They will give you correct clarification about the selection.
8th August 2016, 09:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not true that candidates who don't receive offer letter are not selected. Some companies issues offer letters group wise and it does not issue offer letters to all candidates at once. If you are selected in the final round, you will be definitely issued a offer letter. It takes from a week to months based on company to issue offer letter. So, if all your friends have received offer letter and you have not received, I suggest you to directly contact the company through phone or mail and they provide the information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?